C11 Crew Hotel

Jola

As it stated in your crew confirmation email, the deadline for crew to let me know they require a room is Wednesday 18th April.

Can you please remember to let me know the exact nights you want the room for and your preferred room buddy is (if you have one) as it makes my life so much easier and I won't have to chase you up querying your requirements.

Many thanks.

Just a gentle reminder to crew.

If you haven't told me of your hotel requirements, you only have TWO days to do so. I need to know by Wednesday 18th April.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reminder - hopefully you've got mine.

Anne

Hi Jola

When should we find out about hotels?

Paul

Paul the deadline is tomorrow give Jola chance to draw breath!

LOL - as Harry says - give me a chance!

As with every other event you will receive an email confirmation from me regarding your hotel accommodation and relevant details once I've finalised everything. So around a week or so before the event itself. :jason:

As it stated in your crew confirmation email, the deadline for crew to let me know they require a room is Wednesday 18th April.

Can you please remember to let me know the exact nights you want the room for and your preferred room buddy is (if you have one) as it makes my life so much easier and I won't have to chase you up querying your requirements.

Many thanks.

did you get mine, for some reason my e-mail to you keeps bouncing.... didn't realise until today....sorry

Many thanks.

did you get mine, for some reason my e-mail to you keeps bouncing.... didn't realise until today....sorry

Nope didn't get yours at all........

Many thanks.

Nope didn't get yours at all........

EEEEP!!!!!!!!!

That's what I get for trying to use the work e-mail.... :D:D:WINCE:

Oh well I can always sleep under the bike.....

This is the very final call for crew needing accommodation in the crew hotel.

I have to finalise with the hotel on Wednesday!!!!!!!

If you haven't told me of your room requirements, you have a day to do so.

Could you just make sure you got mine for me please, just want to double check before the deadline tomorrow

Thanks, Melissa

Melissa who?

Sorry everyone, but you have to tell me your full name if you want me to check.

Best email me if you don't want to put it on the forum.

I know!!!! It's great isn't it :P

As you may have guessed I have now emailed out ALL crew who have requested a room.

If for some reason you're expecting confirmation but didn't get one, please email me urgently!

Edited by Jola

15 minutes at most i would say. its actually less that that to the mk centre but middleton hall is all the way at the other end so we will have to walk the whole length of it. the good thing is that the hotel is staggering distance from the parties!

i must say i am impressed with the hotel. the location is perfect and it looks very funky. and breakfast too. how i missed the breakfast at the last hotel. hopefully we will have a late bar too.

well done on finding this jem jola.

=x=