This year's Collectormania event, Good or Bad ?

Addz

What did you think of this year's Collectormania Event ?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of this year's Collectormania Event ?

• Excellent ?
    • Good ?
    • Not bad ?
    • Could be better?
    • Rubbish ?

you know i didnt really know what to put but.. i picked excellent!! i feel as though there were a few problems but i had such a good time that i dont want to dwell on them. i mean to say that it wasnt all good.. but the bits that were.. they were so unbelievable!!! i still fell like it was all a dream!! maybe because it was a dream come true in many ways!!

you know i didnt really know what to put but.. i picked excellent!! i feel as though there were a few problems but i had such a good time that i dont want to dwell on them. i mean to say that it wasnt all good.. but the bits that were.. they were so unbelievable!!! i still fell like it was all a dream!! maybe because it was a dream come true in many ways!!

I know what you mean mate, the only thing that p*ssed me off about it was, the lack of organisation (with that virtual qing system and the queue supervisors).

But then again, you have to give credit to the the showmasters, coz if it weren't for them, then none of that would be possible.

One thing still puzzles me though:

How the hell did they manage to get stars such as Kristanna Loken to appear there ? ;)

As I ws wearing a crew shirt, i am a little biased, but I have never worked so hard, met so many nice people or had such a great time than at C4.

Paul

As I ws wearing a crew shirt, i am a little biased, but I have never worked so hard, met so many nice people or had such a great time than at C4.

Paul

LOL I have never seen so many crew members rushing round, I wonder how much weight you all lost just from that one weekend lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I found you all to be polite and very helpful, good on ya, a cracking job you all did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!, I know what you mean, it was a very god damn hectic and choatic weekend, but it was a weekend that I will never forget.

Let's just hope that they bring back at least some of the stars from this one, to the next one (C5). :vader:

I thought it was fantastic ~ I mean I know it was pretty hectic but I would not have missed it for anything (except maybe a night with Dom :vader: ).

I am amazed that we actually got to meet people like Elijah Wood and Sean Astin, not to mention all the other fantastic guests :D

The best convention/signing bar none, we got all the autos we wanted (Hardy-Weller-Hobbits-Andy+Others) and met some really friendly people(from the forum). Will definitely come again (this was our first collectormania). Will try and get to the comic con.

Hope to see all of you soon :firedevil: .

Excellent in my eyes.

Like I said in a past post, it wasn't just the fact that I got to meet the people we went to meet (Sean, Elijah, Dom and Andy) but also our friendships got so much stronger, and we met so many other new people. Dreams came true and that has to be something to be thankful for.

The majority of C4 crew were lovely aswell and did such a good job in my eyes.

I got to meet everyone I wanted to but I was still disappointed. My little brother got kneed in th head walking through the cramped dealers aisles, and the guy on the Kristanna queue was just damned rude

Yeah I know what you mean, That dude was just a complete pr*ck, if I didn't have too much respect for those guys working their asses off at the event, I probably would have smacked him in the face. :vader:

Edited by Addz

I chose Good. Everything was fine up until the point of the mass of screaming idiots and stupid loiterers around Elijah wood.

Also since everyone else has mentioned the twit looking after Kristanna's queue on Sunday, I thought I would add my two pence worth. The guy had a complete lack of respect for the general public and felt quite happy swearing at them. It personally didnt bother me, but Im sure as I entered a queue someone started having ago at him for swearing in fornt of their kids.