Dirk benedict Cancelling?

agent99

• Moderators

Please don't post anything like that without some kind of substance to it.

There's no point creating a panic or whatever for no reason.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but it'll be announced by Showmasters if that is the case.

I've heard that Dirk has cancelled his appearance at Collectormania 11.

Is this true?

How about giving us some back ground to this theory as this could be another rumour without anything to back it up.

Quite right Aspen seems to me like another person has joined the Forum to leave negative posts!

How about giving us some back ground to this theory as this could be another rumour without anything to back it up.

Sorry to offend anyone

It was on the Dirk Benedict Central website

No offence taken, Showmasters will let us know of any changes for C11. :blush:

Thank you. I'm new to writing in forums so sorry if i did it all wrong :WAVE:

It relates to an event where Val Kilmer was due to be a guest (I think it was one of the first LFACCs). According to the information given around the time of the event, he actually turned up to the venue but a known stalker was spotted so for safety reasons Mr Kilmer did not actually come out to meet anyone.

It relates to an event where Val Kilmer was due to be a guest (I think it was one of the first LFACCs). According to the information given around the time of the event, he actually turned up to the venue but a known stalker was spotted so for safety reasons Mr Kilmer did not actually come out to meet anyone.

ah. What a bummer for people visiting. Thanks!

Don't see how this can be compared to the Val Kilmer Incident. I don't recall Dirk needing to cancell before? so what's the HUGE issue if he has to cancel this time. Some guests seem to keep cancelling and postponing their appearnce.

Regarding Kilmer. We were told that he would be there, myself like MANY other's got to LCFF3 early to que for him. Waited a couple of hours and he still never showed.

Now that was Bad, and i was really unhappy that day and would never bother metting him again even if he did show up. At least if say Dirk Cancelled now then at least we would know in plenty of time and not on the bloody day

Edited by lee_c00per

This is correct. we were told as fans that he had turned up. The stalker then later arrived at his apartment which he was renting in Battersea Reach. She was arrested and taken away from his apartment. She has a tendancy to arrive at the venues.

It would be nice to see Val Kilmer as technically he has shown up to 2 of the 3 events but only done 1.

Any changes to Dirk will be directed through SM.

it was but hey his families safety is more important
How was Kilmer's family involved??? Were they with him??!

The stalker then later arrived at his apartment which he was renting in Battersea Reach. She was arrested and taken away from his apartment. She has a tendancy to arrive at the venues.
And that really pissed me off that it was just one selfish person that spoiled it for everyone. I hope she was made aware of his cancellation due to her part, the silly woman.