Who is ACTUALLY GONNA TRY to meet Patrick Stewart at LFCC?

nicky

Who is GONNA TRY to meet Patrick Stewart at £25?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who is GONNA TRY to meet Patrick Stewart at £25?

• I'm going to LFCC and YES, I DO wanna meet him at £25
    • I'm going to LFCC and NO, I DON'T wanna meet him at £25
    • NOT GOING TO LFCC!!!!!

Maybe..im on the fence about meeting him..after paying £45 per auto from him at an event in jan, and having gotten everything done there, dont see any need to meet him again..

But saying that, im sure I could find something for him to sign, and if SM do photoshoots with him i'll definetly be getting one of them, and paying to have it signed.

£45 quid Ouch have seen this type of event before luckily i have met Patrick three Times and i have autographs from his stage show of a life in theatre and a christmas carol both were free just had to wait in the cold a bit but thats ok and then i got him for £20 so i have no need to get him again as big as he is and he is an ok guy not botherd now.

:thumbup:

I'd be willing to put money that you've had otehr aliases on here before.

YOU are a troll... almost certainly one who is linked to another event organiser.

Yo Phantom,

With a username like, "phantom_of_the_www", it's bound to raise eyebrows as someone who is trying to hide their true identity...and I seriously doubt that you, sir, are a Lloyd Webber fan.

Plus your signature is "quit treading on the little guys" which makes it sound like you have a point to make?

sounds to me more like the cartoon one The Phantom - the ghost who walks its been ages since ive seen it :YAHOO:

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to meet him as I have not met him before, I hope I get there early enough as I live so far away and will have to drive there. I need to complete my TNG cast photo thing. I should be alright as Im pretty good a planning stuff, most of the time...

Thankfully, I have everything I want signed by Mr Stewart, and never paid a penny.

I can imagine his queue is going to be massive espicially first thing in the morning. Means less queing for the other guests I suppose!