Best guest you met all weekend?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: God, what a question! :D Well, Kristanna was gorgeous and very charming, David Naughton was a lovely guy, Sala B was a cuddly big bro', and Lawrence...well, Lawrence was just adorable. :lol: However, call me biased, but my vote has to go to Andy Serkis; I found him very friendly and easy to talk to, kind and sympathetic, and a giver of great hugs. :headscratch::( Not to mention very cheeky... :lol: Edited by yeltz-lass

I def say iyari limon! I felt she really feels proud to have been in the show, and enjoying meeting all her new fans. She's def the nicest famous person I've ever met!!

I met sean too, but i was so nervous i said not alot! but he said he liked my Goonies t shirt! :-)

Damn! It would have to be either Kristanna, coz she was drop-dead gorgeous and sweet or The Matrix twins, they were cool and awesome!

Sorry....... Can't really pick out either of them 2, they were both great to meet. :lol:

Well, I have to say it was Elijah..due to the fact I only met elijah..lol..but anyways, me and my friends got a 10 minutes talk to him...wooho :D

OMG, how on earth did you manage to get to talk with Elijah for 10 MINUTES?!! You lucky thing! I didn't get to talk to him at all :P

Either Dom, Elijah...Sala or Corey Feldmen! ARGH!

Elijah was lovely, we saw him the night before and he came over to us briefly, and was just charming.

Dom is....beautiful. He was just wonderful at the signing and the night before!

But Sala was lovely! And you KNOW he loves his teddy bear roles! :lol:

So yes, I think SALA was my fave guest!

Well, I have to say it was Elijah..due to the fact I only met elijah..lol..but anyways, me and my friends got a 10 minutes talk to him...wooho :angry:

OMG, how on earth did you manage to get to talk with Elijah for 10 MINUTES?!! You lucky thing! I didn't get to talk to him at all ;)

YEs.... how did you manage that?!!?

well.. keep trying!! show them pics!! tell them stories!! anything!! sean is like.... a god!! they need to know this!! educate them!!!

hee hee!!

you sound like me!!

the scary thing is when i read it it was so you too! like if i didnt see who wrote it i would have known it was you!

hahahaha!!

SEANSEANSEANSEAN!!

hey guys guest what...........well i'm lunch organiser in work but the girl who sits next to me said she was going to be communications monitor and i said i want to be safety monitor in honour of sean so my boss (shes so cool) made me a badge so i'm Safety monitor YAY!!

I loved all the guys! wish i had met Dom a bit better but the time i had with Andy Lij and the amount of quality time with Sean and Yes he looks at you and the world disappears its like nothing else matters! hubba hubba! sorry!

Yes Sean i already said that didnt i? hee hee!

huggles Gem!

Andrea xx

• 2 weeks later...

Definately Kristanna Loken. Hard to explain why really. I thought her role in T3 was great and she's also my idol. Her quote "Believe in, and follow your dreams" inspired me. It's not everyday that a person gets to meet their idol (twice!!) and I'm really glad I did. Kristanna is so nice and sweet, and really down to earth. After I met her, now I'm an even bigger fan and people are jealous that I met her hahaha... it was special to meet her. I'd love to meet her again.

Amy

i think my favourite guest would have to be either sala baker or george takei. Sala, although he was built like a brick s**t house!, Was the sweetest and most down to earth person there that weekend!! He was really polite and very talkative!!! I mean he even thanked me for coming down what a guy!! As for george he was just too nice aswell shook my hand and wished me all the best!!

As for the best dealers, it has to be those american dudes at the far end of the hall selling the autographs! They had been to every film fair and convention in the world virtually!!! Plus they gave me discount on kristin kreuk + allison mack autographs!!!

Anyway is anyone going to memorabillia at the n.e.c in birmingham!!

Im especially looking forward to it!

Edited by fugaziuk