Possibly The greatest basketball player ever

Crostini

Would you like to meet Shaquille O'Neal  

25 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Mind

MJ by far the best ever. Shaq is still a great player but not the greatest. Definitely would meet him but can't see it happening as for one he is still playing & 2 it would take a hell of alot of money to get him over here you'll 2 seats for starts the guy is 7ft2inches! Ok that was a joke. :unsure: But can't see it happening any time soon.

I think we would be better trying to suggest some of the retired players Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippin etc

Yeah shaq earns about $1000 per minute on court dont think he would be tempted by the profits from a days autograph signng.

MJ by far the best ever. Shaq is still a great player but not the greatest. Definitely would meet him but can't see it happening as for one he is still playing & 2 it would take a hell of alot of money to get him over here you'll 2 seats for starts the guy is 7ft2inches! Ok that was a joke. :unsure: But can't see it happening any time soon.

I think we would be better trying to suggest some of the retired players Charles Barkley, Scottie Pippin etc

As Basketball is my fav sport I had to vote yes on this one:

Agreed he is a great player, was he worth almost the entire Miami Heat squad 3 years ago? prob not but hey thats the NBA.

As a wizards fan I would much rather see some classics such as Chris Witney, my fav little player. Obviously as an ex Wizard MJ would be a good player to come over but again unlikely.

Iverson? Bryant? James? so many great high profile players.

But also what about the BBL, I go to Brisitsh Basketball League games, and at the end of the match the players are surrounded for autographs.

Some great players in the BBL, and some play for MK Lions, so nice and local, Dru Spinks, England International (Centre) great player...

Food for thought.

A

• 2 weeks later...