RingCon tickets to go on sale tonight

showmasters

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

I know gold ticket purchasers get free photo opps with all the guests but do they still need to queue for a photo ticket? Or does the gold ticket automatically get them in?

Gold Pass holders do not need to collect a photo ticket. At the actual shoot, gold passes will be called up first, so initially they will only have to queue behind other gold pass holders. If a gold pass holder decides to queue later, they can join the short line at any time as they can at our other shows.

I know gold ticket purchasers get free photo opps with all the guests but do they still need to queue for a photo ticket? Or does the gold ticket automatically get them in?

Gold Pass holders do not need to collect a photo ticket. At the actual shoot, gold passes will be called up first, so initially they will only have to queue behind other gold pass holders. If a gold pass holder decides to queue later, they can join the short line at any time as they can at our other shows.

Thanks for clearing that up:) Just wondered if hey needed to still collect the photo shoot tix.

I don't get it, when i'm ordering it said at first: SILVER attendee ticket £131.92 and all the sudden it became SILVER programme attendee £155.00. How is that possible?? :blink:

Maybe it was the VAT?

I don't get it, when i'm ordering it said at first: SILVER attendee ticket £131.92 and all the sudden it became SILVER programme attendee £155.00. How is that possible?? :blink:

I saw that too, they changed it from £131 plus vat to £155 including vat I think. My confirmation has the old amount but the total including VAT comes to £157 (including postage)

Just gone and ordered the gold pass, anyone joining me? :YAHOO:

I'm there and sorted hotel a tad early mind

Yay!!!! Not done the hotel yet. The discount/promotional code or whatever it is isn't available yet is it??

No thats why I'm tad early