LATEST COLLECTORMANIA ANNOUNCEMENT

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce the return of the Collectormania Party. Starting at 8pm on Saturday 5th May, and running until 2am (the bar will shut at 1am), we'll be holding a rocking and rolling party at the National Hockey Stadium, just down the road from Middleton Hall. Amongst the night's entertainment will be both a DJ and a live band. Tickets are £15 and will go on sale shortly from our online shop.

Further details to follow.

SM, I think at one place before, people under 21 weren't allowed in... do you know what the age limit for this place will be?

Also, I'm kinda skint atm lol, when can i buy tickets till n are they limited?

Also.... yay... a partyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Oh great.. You have to tell us now dont ya!

I canclled my room at the travel lodge just 2 days ago! Im now at an hotel at willen lake so Id have to get a taxi to party...its 50/50 now if i will come or not...

will tickets be avilable on the day from the organisers desk like usual?

Silly me assumed we wouldnt have a party again this year!

Am I crazy or something. Wasn´t this the original message?

We are pleased to announce the return of the Collectormania Party. Starting at 730pm on Sunday 6th May, and running until 2am (the bar will shut at 1am), we'll be holding a rocking and rolling party at the National Hockey Stadium, just down the road from Middleton Hall. Amongst the night's entertainment will be both a DJ and a live band, and guest Anthony Head has agreed* to join us during the evening and perform live. Tickets are £15 and will go on sale shortly from our online shop.

where did Anthony go? Will he be performin or not?

oh now I get it. Two different parties. Sorry. Forget my previos question. :lol:

• Showmasters Admin

Oh great.. You have to tell us now dont ya!

I canclled my room at the travel lodge just 2 days ago! Im now at an hotel at willen lake so Id have to get a taxi to party...its 50/50 now if i will come or not...

will tickets be avilable on the day from the organisers desk like usual?

Silly me assumed we wouldnt have a party again this year!

'Erm' you wrote this back on: Feb 20 2007, at 09:48 PM ? so you could not have canclled your rooms 2 days ago ?

jason :-)