Ringcon UK dates

showmasters

Ahhh, righty...*trying to keep up with it all*

Will it still be in the hotel at heathrow?

That's a very good question. I wonder when we'll be told, certainly they'd be amenable given the previous negotiations etc that ust have taken place for the postponed April event.

YAY! :YAHOO: Thanks for this most excellent news! Its my Birthday at the beginning of Nov but its always fun to celebrate twice ;)

It's my mate's birthday too and last year Tricksy and I left her behind in sunny ol' England while we ran off to Germany............this year mate we will celebrate in style!!! I'm not going to another show this year - will have no passport - so please Showmasters don't let Royd go to Germany, keep him locked up with us!!!!

Thank you for rearranging this, I know from experience that this type of thing is very hard to put together and I am sure that the extra time will make it the bees knees :YAHOO: And I hope Marc can make it too because me loves him :thumbup: LOL

Lisa x x

• Moderators

It's a pretty packed schedule from SM this year so it has to go somewhere.

And while it's a pain for SOME, I'm sure it won't affect many as they're two completely different things really. And we don't know what'll be at either yet, might not want to go to both! :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

It's a pretty packed schedule from SM this year so it has to go somewhere.

And while it's a pain for SOME, I'm sure it won't affect many as they're two completely different things really. And we don't know what'll be at either yet, might not want to go to both! :poki:

No contest for me!!! I don't carewhat else ison that weekend I'm coming to another show UK!!!!!! :YAHOO:

Rosie x