LOVELL & HAISE Autograph Price?

SciFiMAD

I know it might be too early for Showmasters or anyone to be able to say how much these two legends are going to be charging for there autographs. But if it can be told can it please with lots of notice.

I know they will be very very expensive, more then Buzz i would expect, its so we can all budget for it. Being so close after XMAS and all.

I know it might be too early for Showmasters or anyone to be able to say how much these two legends are going to be charging for there autographs. But if it can be told can it please with lots of notice.

I know they will be very very expensive, more then Buzz i would expect, its so we can all budget for it. Being so close after XMAS and all.

Why do you think they will be more than Buzz Aldrin??

• Moderators

Hello to everyone

Jim Lovell and Fred Haise have never done a public show signing and it has taken us 4 long years to get them, they are by far the most exclusive and elusive guests ever to appear at any show anywhere in the world. When Aldrin did our show last year he had done two in the states but none in Europe. Lovell and Haise have never done anything anywhere and as such they will be much sought after especially since this will verey likely be their one and only appearance. Having said all that we expect Lovell to be around £80-£90 with Fred Haise probably much cheaper. Over the next few weeks we will be negotiating with them to get the best possible price and as soon as we have confirmed we will let you all know. In the meantime crack open those piggybanks and start counting.

Dave Phillips

hehe thankgod we've already got their autographs then :thumbup:

Really mate how

Last couple of Autographica shows i've had the honour of working with Linn LeBlanc from the Astronaught Hall of Fame based at the Kennedy Space Centre. As a thankyou she did me a deal on a signed 10x8 of Lovell and Haise exiting the module of Apollo 13. It came already framed and with the mission badge. Has pride of place under our framed poster of the last ever launch of Columbia.

Hello to everyone

Jim Lovell and Fred Haise have never done a public show signing and it has taken us 4 long years to get them, they are by far the most exclusive and elusive guests ever to appear at any show anywhere in the world. When Aldrin did our show last year he had done two in the states but none in Europe. Lovell and Haise have never done anything anywhere and as such they will be much sought after especially since this will verey likely be their one and only appearance. Having said all that we expect Lovell to be around £80-£90 with Fred Haise probably much cheaper. Over the next few weeks we will be negotiating with them to get the best possible price and as soon as we have confirmed we will let you all know. In the meantime crack open those piggybanks and start counting.

Dave Phillips

Thanks for the heads-up Dave, that is much appreciated. I now wish I was coming for the entire weekend and not just the Saturday!!

Will there be a limit of items per person to get signed as I have some friends in the US that I'd like to help out by getting an item or two signed?

- Derek

• Moderators

Hello everyone

No limit at all on numbers so don,t worry on that score.

Saturday is very likely to be a madhouse numbers wise sio make sure you have a gold pass and get in early. We are way short of being finished with the guest list yet so don,t miss out on the gold pass scheme as we will be limiting it.

Dave Phillips