A bug thank you!

Aragorns_Princess

You can tell Im tired...that was meant to be a big thank you...typing with one hand is hard to do!

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who made me feel at home on sunday. It was my first time crewing ever and I really enjoyed it. It was really eye opening to see what happens from the crew point of view for the day and I hope to crew again soon. Two the 2 girls I spoke to after the show yesterday while stacking tables and chairs (you know who you are) sorry I didn't catch your names but thank you for being so friendly to a newbie!

Ellie xxx

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

• Moderators

is there something we should know alex??!!

I think so lol

well now i have an icepack on my arm cause its swollen (tripped over one of the black wires sticking out the floor during the tidy-up/moving chairs after the show last night. might have to get it checked out tomorrow

sorry to hear that

gotta love those chairs ;)

A

are you one of the girls than Alex lol

Going by some of the contests this weekend it is a debateable issue.. lol

erm and as for the arm, erm that shouldnt of happened, i got my foot stuck twice.. I thought that was very dangerous of the electricians and I dont think they should have done that the way they did.

A

gotta love those chairs ;)

A

are you one of the girls than Alex lol

Going by some of the contests this weekend it is a debateable issue.. lol

erm and as for the arm, erm that shouldnt of happened, i got my foot stuck twice.. I thought that was very dangerous of the electricians and I dont think they should have done that the way they did.

A

Thanks Im glad it wasn't just me, i thought it was really dangerous and worst of all there wasn't a first aider in sight. I did aska couple of people but they didn't think there was anyone around at that time, but surely thats the time an accident is most likely to happen. i just totally didn't see it in the floor at all but the colour didn't help!! off to a&e tomorrow i think if its no better

Poor Ellie!!

You should definately get that hand checked out sooner rather than later if it's gone all swollen!

Sorry our effort at joint chair carrying was a disaster :D

hey! no it was fun & got the job done!

Ive spent 3 and a half hours at the hospital this afternoon to get checked out. ive actually slightly moved the 2 bones in my shoulder a little further apart than they should be so ive got to keep a sling on for a few days then start to move it.

Team Troy Rock!! It was nice to meet you dude, look forward to working with u again! Thanks for the add, im sure we'll chat on msn soon

BTW that wasn't bad considering I typed it all left handed!!

hey ellie

sorry to hear about your arm hope it gets better soon *hugs*

had such a great time with u n the other girls over the weekend - Ding Dong remains the catchphrase of the weekend lol

emma x x

Ding Dong!!! you know Joe Flannigan...its not wrong!! thanks for such a laugh this weekend especially sunday, glad it was you i was sat with. She needs to leave him alone though mate! not that we woz bovvar'd!! At least he came to say bye which was nice!! Til next time...!!

hey ellie

had such a great time with u n the other girls over the weekend - Ding Dong remains the catchphrase of the weekend lol

emma x x

Ding Dong!!! you know Joe Flannigan...its not wrong!! thanks for such a laugh this weekend especially sunday, glad it was you i was sat with. She needs to leave him alone though mate! not that we woz bovvar'd!! At least he came to say bye which was nice!! Til next time...!!

yeah sunday was fun! n she definitely needs to leave him alone - though of course it didnt bother us!!

hey ellie

emma x x

yeah sunday was fun! n she definitely needs to leave him alone - though of course it didnt bother us!!

and the Hubba Bubba made you smile lol