Can I sell my one-of-a-kind SPIDERMAN COSTUME at Collectormania?

Schuurkes

• Showmasters Admin

Your welcome to wear it at the event, I'm sure there will be plenty of other people in costume too. However unless you have a dealers table at the event you cannot sell it there, and we don't allow links to ebay or any other sales sites on the forum.

Andrea

Your welcome to wear it at the event, I'm sure there will be plenty of other people in costume too. However unless you have a dealers table at the event you cannot sell it there, and we don't allow links to ebay or any other sales sites on the forum.

Andrea

Sorry about that. Could you tell me how to get a dealer table for collectormania 3? And do you think it will be effective there?

thanks!

WOW!! That's fantastic! :D

By the way, can you actually see out of it?:D

Awesome costume!

Mel

Of course you can! They are airbrushed.

Hi,

Do I have the opportunity to show my unique Spiderman Costume to the crowd at collectormania and sell it to the highest bidder? There is not one other suit like this and it took me 2 years to develop it.

I must say it's jolly impressive, but looking at the eBay URL you posted in another post, it seems that you sold this for US$ 6,200 at the end of last month. Did the sale fall through, or is it not quite as unique as you say? (i.e. have you started making copies of it?)

I'm not bothered if you have, because it is a very fine piece of work, and I think you are entitled to make some money selling versions of it, but if you do, it's rather naughty to call it unique and say "There is not one other suit like this".

Hi,

Do I have the opportunity to show my unique Spiderman Costume to the crowd at collectormania and sell it to the highest bidder? There is not one other suit like this and it took me 2 years to develop it.

I must say it's jolly impressive, but looking at the eBay URL you posted in another post, it seems that you sold this for US$ 6,200 at the end of last month. Did the sale fall through, or is it not quite as unique as you say? (i.e. have you started making copies of it?)

I'm not bothered if you have, because it is a very fine piece of work, and I think you are entitled to make some money selling versions of it, but if you do, it's rather naughty to call it unique and say "There is not one other suit like this".

The sale was cancelled cuz it was meant for halloween, but couldn't be on time.

I did in fact make more suits in my quest for the perfect one, but none came this far.

Edited by Schuurkes

Andrea

Sorry about that. Could you tell me how to get a dealer table for collectormania 3? And do you think it will be effective there?

thanks!

You're a bit late for Collectormania 3 mate :P

Seriously though, I don't see why you would want to sell that costume, it's awesome :spidy:

• Showmasters Admin

So too tall u dont think its real? i

If I saw it on eBay it would scream "SCAM" to me.

If Schuurkes turns up at G-Mex2 wearing it I'll happily be proved wrong, but my honest opinion based on the photos they've posted is it's not real.

my honest opinion based on the photos they've posted is it's not real.

I can't tell if the pics are computer generated...do you mean they look like test shots from when the movie was made or that it's a modified image of Spider-Man super-imposed onto a fake background?

I am surprised that anyone could have eyes that sharp so I wouldn't publically accuse Schuurkes of fraud just yet although I'm sure Sony Pictures or Marvel wouldn't be happy that their copyright is being violated and having money made from it on eBay.

Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin

my honest opinion based on the photos they've posted is it's not real.

I can't tell if the pics are computer generated...do you mean they look like test shots from when the movie was made or that it's a modified image of Spider-Man super-imposed onto a fake background?

I am surprised that anyone could have eyes that sharp so I wouldn't publically accuse Schuurkes of fraud just yet although I'm sure Sony Pictures or Marvel wouldn't be happy that their copyright is being violated and having money made from it on eBay.

I mean the whole picture, the suit, the background the whole thing looks like a computer generated image. I'll give it it's due, if it is a computer generated image it's a very good one, but it looks like a computer generated model to me. It just doesn't look real to me. The photos just don't look as if they are of a real costume, it maybe the lighting or something but it just doesn't look right to me, maybe it's because they're too prefect.

As I said it's my opinion. I'm not accusing Schuurkes of fraud, I'm just pointing out that in my view the pictures don't appear to be of a real costume. As I said I'll be happy to be proved wrong.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Maybe it's just the camera us used that gives it a soft look or something.

I look forward to seeing it at the show.

PS: This maybe a trade secret but where's the join to get into it? Is the hood attached to the body part and the trousers seperate?

Edited by Too Tall