Juliet Landaus Photos

srbarker

I went today, friday and this is just a quick note to say that the guests that i saw today had a good range of photos with the exception of Juliet. Her photos looked grainy and not sharp almost like phot of TV although they had the angel logo on. If interested in getting Juliets have a look at stalls or maybe take one with you.

Brilliant lady, very freindly and happy to pose for a piccy. Her 10x8s aren't great as stated above, the only decent one is the one with Spike (which i got!).

Oh good, that was my next question as to whether there was a photo with spike, nice one, thanks! :D

I'll have to buy an 8x10 photo from a stall then for Juliet Landau.

P.S: When you're seeing a guest for the first time how do you greet them? Do you call them by their first name and can you ask them a question about their past and future career?

I'll have to buy an 8x10 photo from a stall then for Juliet Landau.

P.S: When you're seeing a guest for the first time how do you greet them? Do you call them by their first name and can you ask them a question about their past and future career?

Well being only my 2nd convention it was the first time I met the 4 geusts I did. I usually go up with a smile and before hand try and think of some conversation related to their character but not too much. Just ask them how they are[well quite a few have asked me how I was and then I said how about yourself and then moved onto the conversation] but being only 16 years old it might have been a bit more daunting for me,but once your chatting to them they are generally lovely from my experience of 9 geusts in total.

I know what you mean about the grainy photo's there was only one good one on the table yesterday(saturday) of her and spike . that was a good picture . She was lovely thou ever so friendly I felt like she wanted to talk to me for ages.She asked me to choose between Buffy and Angel. I chose Buffy.Then we talked about James Marsters .That was fun.