SCREAMING GIRLS-scaring elijah

Poppy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, am sure glad I didn't scream. Felt ridiculous enough just standing in the queue, and even more so when I was blushing brick-red while looking at them. But I didn't scream! And I know for a fact that I don't have a chance in hell anyway, but it's nice to have a 'crush' on someone nearer my age than normal (I've liked Sean Bean since I was 12, and Mel Gibson since I was 10). Thank heavens for the mature 22 year olds of the world!

~fadagaski~

I'm curious!

What happened when Andy popped by to say goodbye to Elijah and Dom that got the kids excited? :headscratch:

And Dom was so right about The Beatles getting pissed off with it, George Harrison was quoted as saying they couldn't hear the music through the noise at their concerts. :unsure:

If you watch footage of the Shea Stadium concert, during "I'm Down", John Lennon smashes his arm down on the piano whilst playing it in disgust! (The clip is usually shown on VH-1 Classics btw!)

• 4 weeks later...
very true thought , when i was there i was too shocked by everything that a just stood still and speechless . i tried 2 take a pic but i couldn' t press the damn button . he is soooo fine . gd move with the camera. i bet it was all about the postion of where you and ur friends were!!! i think maybe you should take up a career of a paparazzi :D

your speaking to me right? Oh, and to the people that asked lij for hugs there is nothing wrong with hugging. I know of quite a few people who would have done much worse given half a chance! :angel:

When I met Elijah, he just engaged in convo with the ppl he was talking and meeting.....kinda looking around every now and then.......surprised at the amount of ppl hanging around him I spose!

When I met Andy, he kept smiling and waving at the ppl outside (there wasn't as many there as Elijah's side) I said2 him to wave at the fans outside, he did, and they started screaming and taking photos!! arrrrrrrr

Vix

xx

heya sorry if i upset anyone by asking elijah for a hug.  I didn't mean too it just came out accidentally - i asked my question straight afterwards.  I am not a screaming girl fan at all i'm 21 and was very polite and restrained with elijah and dom, but who  could resist that - i'm not made of bloodyu stone u know and definately wasn't trying to upset anyone..... :D  :headscratch:

I asked Elijah for a hug 3 times (obviously not after one another) don't apologise for getting them. :D

i haven't heard about you hugging Elijah 3 times Becca! Tell!

hey there! Sorry to bring this up again but i havent been on here for ages! well i have to say this is all a bit Exaggerated! :angry: what do u expect, there are going to be screaming girls no matter what happens. Its just the way it is, and elijah said in the sunday talk 'its just apart of life now' and he accepts its going to happen at these events. People who asked them for hugs dont feel guilty! hah! wtf? i asked, and they didnt mind at all, especially elijah (think he was feeling sorry for me coz i lost my voice completly and was sooo ill but still.... ) he jumped up straight away, asif id poured water on him or somig! and he said 'ya sure, im soo sorry about your voice'! soo sweet! :angry: however i don't know what it was like on sunday really, coz we met them all b4 12pm, and left to go straight to the cinema, so we could be front row. I saw dom, elijah and sean getting the crowd to scream on their breaks and they loved it esp elijah. I never once saw them looking scared really! i was at the windows but i wasnt screaming, i was just waving at dom and he kept waving back. i think by the end he was getting bit annoyed but we left quite early 2 get the train home. You cant have a 'go' at the screaming girls :lol: coz i probably would have been like that if i was younger, its just their reaction to them. Some will be star struck and wont know what to say at all (me) or they will just scream! I saw both of them just playing along with it. They understand and thats just the way it will always be. Asif all this would stop them from coming for c5. Thats like saying they wont go to any event signing again because they know they'll be screamed at. Which sounds v. unlikely to happen as they have so much appreication for there fans and seems they want to meet them at every Opportunity possible.

Edited by lordyislife

I can totally see your point but there was a point that elijah looked really fed up and i think its just rude when people scream at them when they are trying to give something back to their fans.

Also when they were playing up to it, they were behind glass and knew they were safe...my mum said elijah walked past her and he looked really annoyed and fed up and heard a security guard say that he wasn't gonna come back out if this didn't stop. The pounding on the glass was worrying because i heard people saying they thought it was gonna break - they ain;t caged animals that you go to see in a zoo! (i went and looking at them thru the glass but banging on the glass seems well outta order).

i think at an event like this when u are signing and everything it would be nicer if people didn't chase them and hound them. if everyone stood around and looked at them, then we would all got to see them and get pictures but everyone kept screaming and chasing them!

But BTW i really think dominic was loving it!

lordyislife, I know you think that Elijah should accept the fact that there are going to be screaming girls at events like this, but that dosen't excuse the fact that Elijah was afraid, and the little fan girls had no consideration for him and his safety, or for anyone else that attended that event. They should really learn some self control. There was really no cause for them raising such a fuss, he is only human, and everyone with a ticket got their turn with him, he can only do so much. I don't think the stories about him being chased after he left the bathroom, or the loud banging on the glass was at all exaggerated, he was in fact terrified, and I don't think the girls causing the ruckus took this into consideration.

I think from the moment the girls started up with the banging on the glass, security should have thrown them out, and off the property. They were damaging property, indangering others, and being total assholes. A friend who was there told me that the girls were like rabid dogs, and they kept yelling "I want to **** U" at Elijah, and that these were girls in their early teens. She said it reminded her of a rock concert, and that it was just alot of bad behavor on the part of the young girls there. She might slag off C5 next year she told me because of this.

Just a footnote: Elijah was not impressed by the behavor of the fan girls, so what ever point they were trying to get across to him failed.

lordyislife, I know you think that Elijah should accept the fact that there are going to be screaming girls at events like this, but that dosen't excuse the fact that Elijah was afraid, and the little fan girls had no consideration for him and his safety, or for anyone else that attended that event. They should really learn some self control. There was really no cause for them raising such a fuss, he is only human, and everyone with a ticket got their turn with him, he can only do so much. I don't think the stories about him being chased after he left the bathroom, or the loud banging on the glass was at all exaggerated, he was in fact terrified, and I don't think the girls causing the ruckus took this into consideration.

I think from the moment the girls started up with the banging on the glass, security should have thrown them out, and off the property. They were damaging property, indangering others, and being total assholes. A friend who was there told me that the girls were like rabid dogs, and they kept yelling "I want to **** U" at Elijah, and that these were girls in their early teens. She said it reminded her of a rock concert, and that it was just alot of bad behavor on the part of the young girls there. She might slag off C5 next year she told me because of this.

Just a footnote: Elijah was not impressed by the behavor of the fan girls, so what ever point they were trying to get across to him failed.

well why cant we just treat them with respect and talk to them instead of OH MY GOD I HUGGED ELIJAH 3 TIMES, Or TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT!!!

Plus having a enoturage to the bathroom??

They do need there space?? Why the mob for the hobbits and not Robert Davi, Matt Lewis, David Nuagton?? Just becuase they havent made an epic movie doesnt make them any less famous.

Kyle Longbottom

I think I sorta mobbed the Matrix twins cause man were they hot and obviously Brent McIntyre cause hes my adopted dad and all aswell as ChristianC and Weasley's I ran up to Christian and just said 'Hi I'm Sam Happy Birthday for friday sorry I didn't say it then but I only got here today' shook his hand 'Nice meeting you' to which he replied 'Yeah thanks, you too' and then me starting to run off 'Love you loads Christian see ya later' and off I trotted that was on saturday there was no one in his queue. Same for the Matrix twins no queue, got a pic commented on how hot they were, remember names to faces Neil had more of a square face and Adrian has more of a pointed face. Then off to Brent got a pic saw him again on sunday where I was just so tempted to give him a massive big hug.

See the other stars go stuff from me. I didn't even meet Dom, Lij or Sean I just watched through glass and from Andy's queue.

Can I add I actually got squised by those screaming girls all I wanted was a bloody photo ofhim to take home with me and as I'm about to take on him and Dom stand up and I get ever so slightly squished between people thats when the cursing started!!!

hey there! cheers Spike's dream date. Well I do totally see everyones point of view. Maybe i didn't see all this madness, was it really bad on the sunday? Coz we left @ 12pm lol! I was at the window on the monday, i didn't think it was very bad, people were screaming kinda and waving. But they calmed down later. And im sure dom was loving it most of the time anyway! Elijah was being his normal great self, and just focusing on every fan he came across, so he wasn't looking much. I just don't see collectormania being the worse event, in terms of the amount of girls being there and them screaming. Surely its as bad anywhere else. And theres nothing we can do about it now. Fair enough i never saw them being scared, and yeah that might have been an act, when they were indeed actually scared. But when i was waiting for them to come back from their break, elijah came out by us and he was screaming with his hands in the air, acting like them! which was hilarious, ive got a pic actually hah! And a friend i met there, said elijah said he was definely coming back. neway ya it may have been worse later it seems! However I can totally see why people were screaming and its just a way of getting their admirers attention, and some of them didn't meet him, so that was probably why they were a bit crazy! Fair enough if he was actually in danger because of it, then it has gone too far, but i couldn't really see that, myself anyway. ah well I dont want to cause an argument here. I just feel theres not alot we can do about it now, and we are all so lucky that this event actually took place and we got to meet him, unlike others who missed out.