Sign in to follow this  
angel_darkavenger

Smallville Season 6 Discussion - US 28/09

Season 6 Premiere Date: September 28

Smallville Season Six is scheduled to begin on Thursday, September 28 in the United States, the CW Network has revealed today.

I'll be watching it when its airs in the US? I don't know what time it starts in the UK though, probably January

Anyone else looking forward to it?

Yay :WAVE:

This will actually be the first season I'll watch from US start date, as I watched 1-4 on DVD and was always behind, and watched 5 on E4 so this will be good :blush:

I watched the 1st season when it aired on channel 4, then I watched seasons 2-5 from the US start date, looking forward to this new season, its ended great!

I'm gonna have to try and remember when everything starts! Think I'll be watching Smallville, Veronica Mars, Supernatural, Lost, 24, Prison Break, My Name Is Earl .. wanna try a few new ones too :WAVE:

Edited by DavidB

yay! :P I need my Lex fix! :P Think i might wait to watch it on E4 tho cos ive got other things to watch too!!!

aaron-ashmore-20060802014714315.jpg

Aaron Ashmore on Becoming Smallville's Jimmy Olsen

http://tv.ign.com/articles/722/722887p1.html

I quite like Aaron from Veronica Mars, but I guess we'll have to wait and see what he's like as Jimmy. We're always having to get used to different people playing the same character! Just when you're getting used to Sam Huntington from Superman Returns ...

I can't wait for this to start.... date is written in my diary so I'll be watching from September :unsure:

I've been waiting for it to happen for AGES though! And I think it will ... it'll be what pushes Lois to become a reporter or whatever :D

Someone needs to die, I've decided, and Jonathan didn't die very well 'cuz he still appears lol and Pete didn't die, he just ... well, left in a boring head of BORINGNESS.

SO BIG DEATH, CHLOE DEATH, YEAH! :P

... not that I WANT her dead! she's nice lol

I can't believe you want her dead! I still think Lois is going to die and Chloe will assume her identity as Lois Lane....OH YOU'LL SEE! lol

I said I don't WANT her dead! It's just a logical progression for me :P

I think Lana should die instead. Not that someone that pretty should die but shes been to god damn annoying of late. When she kissed Lex I have never swore so much at a TV before. lol

Hmmm you do have a point there. I'd like her to die just so we don't get any more 'don't keep secrets from me Clark!' crap that was in 99.999% of the episodes in the last season, jeeez :P

Though ideally Chloe would fall for Lana, and .. well, ya know :D haha

Hmmm I think you maybe on to something there. Buffy had lesbians, time for smallville to follow suit me thinks and then Lana cheats on Chloe with Lois and they all find out and decide to go from a couple to a triple, Now that would be good writing! lol

Chloe with Lois?! This is why you're not writing the show!! :P

Give it half the session and Clark will find a way to get Zod out of Lex. But in doing so he will inadvertently kill Lana. This will finally tip Lex over the edge into evilness and make him hate Clark.

Haha 'obtained' ... makes it sound like they sent it to you personally :dance: