Smallville Season 6 Discussion - US 28/09

angel_darkavenger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

As the CW, host show of smallville has just launched (UPN and the WB have merged) they had a launch party. Heres a few pics, plenty of smallville cast as well as cast from shows such as supernatural and Veronica Mars.

Enjoy

http://www.kryptonsite.com/cwparty1.htm

Edited by angel_darkavenger

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Just finished watching it - going to C10 really f*cked up my download schedule damnit lol I try to catch up n then the next day there's another million to get! :uhoh: getting Veronica Mars now :YAHOO:

I really enjoyed it actually, I thought it all fitted together really well and it seemed to fly by. Maybe that was the one problem, that it seemed to all get fixed quite quickly and perhaps could have done with another episode, though then maybe it would have dragged!

That part with Lana's hand made me go :WINCE: lol

The Phantom Zone was pretty cool, I liked that, and the 'phantoms' themselves are done pretty well. Should be interesting to see what happens now with them, and Lionel writing 'power' and Lex .. oooh!

It did go very quick, too quick! I thought it could have used a little more action though. i guess I just get annoyed with every episode that dosen't show him fly...and what about the cold breath?? C'MON!

I liked that you saw the 'Terance stamp' style Zod come out of Lex when he touched the amulet. Nice touch!

James

• Moderators

:D that really made me laugh when I watched it, I was like ooh they listen to their viewers haha

Yeah I want them to kill Lana off basically, hopefully at the hands of Lex, whether it be an accident or not ... that's the kinda thing necessary to shake it all up. Unfortunately I'm quite worried they'll kill Chloe off instead, but they better not :D

Good to see Lois get her first taste of journalism, that'll be interesting to see her getting more curious about things, as well as Lana being a lot more suspicious about Clark now too.

I just hope it doesn't keep returning to Lana hassling Clark for the truth 'cuz that's when it gets annoying.

Just watched the first episode and really liked it, it was alot better than what i thought it was gonna start like, i loved the Lex/Zod bit that was great and have to say i really liked Lana at first but now she just gets on my nerves, kill her off already! :crying: Downloading the second one now! :stretcher:

Edited by pinkangel

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, took me a while to find this thread!:smile: Never mind, im so loving this season of smallville, and third episode was excellent! Im loving Oliver at the moment, for lots of reasons! ;) but not only that at the end when he went to see Clark about them being superheroes together sometime, i just thought it was a natural progression for Clark now to help others as well as his friends! Also Lois seems to be a budding reporter now so thats looking good too! Cant wait for next week now! :wub:

Edited by pinkangel

• Moderators

I enjoyed the latest episode a lot, if only because it added motivation behind what Oliver does, and it challenges Clark's beliefs and how he deals with his own helping of others etc. It'll be an interesting dynamic.

I liked that Lana tried to be quite evil herself, but then got upstaged by Lex and Lionel in the end, as I really don't like her anymore lol I wonder how that relationship will end. Perhaps it can be her death that can finally push Lex over the edge or something, I'm not sure.

Lois is slowly becoming the character we all knew her as, and it's good to see things developing on that front. No Jimmy this week though!

• 1 month later...

So far I have found most of the episodes of this season of smallville very disappointing but Justice is coming!

Check the latest trailer for when smallville returns January 11th.

The episode named justice will team Clark with the Green Arrow, The Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman for a showdown against a new threat from Lex.

Looks Awesome...check it out HERE!

James

Oh dont get me wrong I've liked this season when it shows stuff with Clarke, Chloe, Oliver, Lois and Jimmy, but as soon as they shows stuff with Lex and Lana it bores the hell out of me, that bit has become so annoying...

Lex "Lana I love you"

Lana "Lex I love you, Because I can trust you, I couldnt trust Clark"

Lex "I trust you too"

Trust trust trust, my god!! If hear them 2 say it one more time! Their talking I can almost finish myself they need to sort that out soon because its ruining the show. And is it just me or does Lana sound like she whispers all her lines! Annoying!!

James

• 1 month later...