Smallville Season 6 Discussion - US 28/09

angel_darkavenger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i wasnt disappointed....... Great from start to finish! :YAHOO:

I liked how Chloe was involved too! I like her character now, i didnt before this season! Just hope it continues to be this good now for the rest of the season and how glad was i that we didnt see Lana this episode! :dance:

What did you all think?

Edited by pinkangel

• Moderators

Well Mr Manhunter was there this week, though not much!

I thought it was cool this week, if only for the few 'older' references like the car crash and stuff like that, it's fun to remember those bits. And poor Lex, he seemed slightly less evil without legs somehow lol

Hey! Great new episode! I really enjoyed this one, it felt like old school smallville, which is always good. Also Lana and Lex weren't annoying this time.

I think the show is finally getting back to being awesome again.

Next weeks looks great, A wedding, Red kryptonite and Clark and Lois sparks! Can't wait!

Check the trailer

Edited by angel_darkavenger

It took me a while to get into this weeks episode, but i got there in the end and it was good!

Next weeks looks good too, loving this season! :firedevil:

Do we know yet if this is the last season or not? Just wondered really after all the progression in Clarks character this season and other things too!

Edited by pinkangel

What did you guys think of this weeks? I liked the Clark/Lana interaction that was going on even though I found her constant cell phone ringing very annoying! and I did see it being the security guard coming from the begining but I still enjoyed the episode alot.

Next episode looks interesting. The episode is called Freak and you can check the trailer HERE!

Edited by angel_darkavenger

• Moderators

It was one of the more boring episodes of the season, simply 'cuz not a lot happened really. A few little bits here and there, but the story was quite weak overall. And yeah that phone deserves a horrible death lol

I know it's hard to have a season FULL of great episodes, but sometimes it's just a let down when there's an episode that doesn't further stuff more, and misses quite a few characters out.

Another good episode! This week posed some interesting questions...

Will Clark Tell Lana?

Will Lana find out Clarks secret? She is getting closer and closer

Does Chloe have meteor abilities?

Is Chloe going to die?

Will the wedding go ahead?

And much more of a lying git can Lex be?

Im liking the episodes alot more since the season break and look forward to how this season is going to come to close.

Any ideas?

James

i think this season just keeps getting better and better.....i think its gotten better aswell since lex has really turned fully evil. there are so many unanswered questions at the moment aswell. I think the wedding episode will answer a lot of questions cant wait for that one really at the moment. i think the series will finish on something with the escaped zoners because they havent been spoken about for a few episodes now. (cant wait to see if chloe has a power because she has kept clarks secret now clark may have to do the same for her....would be an amazing twist !!)

• Moderators

Excellent episode. I didn't think much would happen, but the further tales of Evil Lex are so much fun :thumbup:

Really good to see Lana knowing something but not quite actively pursuing it yet, as she's pretty cautious about protecting Clark alongside her being curious. But at least it's made her a bit more interesting.

And the Chloe stuff .. hmm, well we'll see where that goes!

• 2 weeks later...

i cant wait to see if chloe really is a meteor freak. if she is wouldnt that mean she is the last of the meteor freaks at least not in 33.1 or belle reeve ?, because all the dots that represented the meteor freaks were being put out one by one ?

Edited by Krypto

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Anyone enjoy the return episode this week?

Though I started off thinking it was a bit odd and crazy, I thought there were a few excellent scenes:

1. The evil Lex scene in the crypt with the organ music :YAHOO:

2. Lana's point of view in the wine cellar.

3. The Lana/Lionel conversation, and everything after that.

Sure, maybe Lana should have found out the secret ages ago, but it was still well done. It was nice to have something a little different, and it was a pretty tragic situation turned around with Lana having a secret from Clark instead - though let's hope that doesn't last for 6 years!

I wonder if they'll leave Lana with her knowledge of Clark, or they'll erase it somehow, or even kill her off. I keep worrying she'll die during childbirth or something - I mean even though the Clark/Lana stuff has been really annoying at times .. it'd still kinda be weird without her.

But with evil Lex, and a return to evil form from Lionel, the show is still fun :D

And Aunt Nell awww.

thought was really good episode just wanna know what lex has done to lana, i dont know what they'll do with her cus she cant stay married to him cus of the films lex doesnt have a wife, dont know what there gonna do timeline wise anyway, and i wanna know more about the chloe think what powers does she have !!

Yeah I liked this episode, they did a good job of making us like Lana again even after she had been so annoying this season. Liked the return of evil Lionel even though he wasn't totally evil, more just protecting his son.

With everything thats happening I'm wondering what the finale could be like and what it will be about, I think we will get one more season after this one and that will be that, and personally that will be a good time to end it, 7 seasons is a good run.

Seen the trailer for the next, it just looks like a filler episode rather that a main storyline one apparently its got a few wresters in it and Clark has to fight in a ring which should be quite cool to watch.

James

just wondering what everyone thought of combat this week thought was intresting too see a bit more of an edge to clark without the help of red kryptonite

Yeah i thought that too!

Glad to see Lois back this week too, i love her sarcasim! :smile: