Joss Whedon

Hellsbuttmonkey

Anyone know who that geek was wearing a "Joss Weadon is my God" T-shirt at LFCC 2006??

I walked past him and made a comment about JW and he just kinda grunted at me...anyone know who he was or if he spoke English or if he had remembered to take his daily dose???

Anyone know who that geek was wearing a "Joss Weadon is my God" T-shirt at LFCC 2006??

I walked past him and made a comment about JW and he just kinda grunted at me...anyone know who he was or if he spoke English or if he had remembered to take his daily dose???

If that was on his shirt, he needs to run a spell check !

I have seen a few of those shirts around though at various events.

Just a bit of harmless fun.

He would need extra security though in case Nicky tries to kill him!!! :D
Every hardcore Alien fan wants to kill him! Well half the fans him and the other half Paul W.S. Anderson. Edited by nicky

He would need extra security though in case Nicky tries to kill him!!! :D
Every hardcore Alien fan wants to kill him! Well half the fans him and the other half Paul W.S. Anderson.

Agreed, cant decide which is worse Alien 4 or AVP?

He would need extra security though in case Nicky tries to kill him!!! :vader:
Every hardcore Alien fan wants to kill him! Well half the fans him and the other half Paul W.S. Anderson.

Rather than Joss, perhaps you should be looking a little closer at Jean-Pierre Jeunet's direction.

Joss' work stands up very well, not least he was nominated for an academy award for his screenplay for Toy Story.

He also did the bulk of the re-write on Speed, particularly the main dialogues which were very successful.

Rather than Joss, perhaps you should be looking a little closer at Jean-Pierre Jeunet's direction.
That's true but the thing I hate most is the dialogue, story, concepts and characters...all JW's work.

That's true but the thing I hate most is the dialogue, story, concepts and characters...all JW's work.

Joss himself doesn't like what happened with Alien

most of his work was re written

as was the case with the buffy movie and Waterworld

this came from Joss himself

That would be totally awesome yes!!

I wouldnt know what to say to him!

And that guy walking round at LFACC with the tshirt saying "Joss Whedon is my god", he might have bought that tshirt there because they were selling them on one of the stalls....a person tried to sell me one!! lol

Edited by Little.Miss.Vixen