The Hotel Bar

Guest WaterBoy

Are you sure you want to offer to go to the bar with this lot, cos your list will be long! ;)

with me, just expensive - C8, i believe, i was drinkin aftershock the whole time... not cheap ;)

You need to develop a taste for magic water then hun. :P

tried tequila before actually - wayy back, at uni - but was already drunk, so no idea what its like from sober :dance:

but that was a good night :dance:

I think magic water is better than tequila! :P

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure you want to offer to go to the bar with this lot, cos your list will be long! :poki:

with me, just expensive - C8, i believe, i was drinkin aftershock the whole time... not cheap :P

You need to develop a taste for magic water then hun. :dance:

tried tequila before actually - wayy back, at uni - but was already drunk, so no idea what its like from sober :lol:

but that was a good night :D

I think magic water is better than tequila! :thumbup:

judging from somewhere above, i thought they were the same? :headscratch:

whats the difference?

Are you sure you want to offer to go to the bar with this lot, cos your list will be long! :poki:

with me, just expensive - C8, i believe, i was drinkin aftershock the whole time... not cheap :P

You need to develop a taste for magic water then hun. :thumbup:

tried tequila before actually - wayy back, at uni - but was already drunk, so no idea what its like from sober :lol:

I think magic water is better than tequila! :headscratch:

judging from somewhere above, i thought they were the same?:headscratch:

whats the difference?

VODKA!!! :dance:

You need to develop a taste for magic water then hun. :thumbup:

I think magic water is better than tequila! :headscratch:

judging from somewhere above, i thought they were the same?:headscratch:

whats the difference?

VODKA!!! :dance:

in which case, no need to develop the taste!! 24.gif

Something crazy happened yesterday. I was in the lift at the orifice going down to leave the building and I noticed the ID pass of the other guy in the lift. Apparently his name is Paul Jones!!!

Freaky

Made me think......Has anyone bumped into another person in the Crew in the street? Aside from film premiers and the residents/denizens of MK, has anyone bumped into another Crewer outside of an event?

Paul

i was dozin earlier... :P

plus virtual alcomohol isn't really enough :P

Don't really want to drink loads lol, I'm on a diet, so can't drink too much lol

Just thought being :P might cheer me up lol

Virtual alcohol is fab for diets :P ! Like if you get the bottle of wine the calories stay in there when you pour it into the glass......well at least that's what I tell myself!! :D

The heat on the tube has just sucked the life out of me so am off to get a cup of tea now!

• Showmasters Admin

Something crazy happened yesterday. I was in the lift at the orifice going down to leave the building and I noticed the ID pass of the other guy in the lift. Apparently his name is Paul Jones!!!

Freaky

Made me think......Has anyone bumped into another person in the Crew in the street? Aside from film premiers and the residents/denizens of MK, has anyone bumped into another Crewer outside of an event?

Paul

There seem to be quite a few in the MK area. Not on show weekends I've seen Davey, Kayla, Tara, Tammy and family.

Barman - I'll have a large refreshing Shandy please.

I read that as Batman :P

As you see usually job, slave, anyone else while I'm going?

GET BACK HERE, I would like a water, a coke, a lemonade, a sparkling lime, a vodka and lemonade, an irn bru, and some more water. Could i please have Ice and a slice of lime in the waters, the coke, the lemonade. Also £20 cash back would be good :D

A

For being greedy and akward you can give me a hand *passes Alex a tray*

Freaky

Paul

Well yeh all the time, but thats what heppens when you stalk them :P

nah I tend to see alot of people around.

A

• Moderators

i was dozin earlier... :P

plus virtual alcomohol isn't really enough :(

Don't really want to drink loads lol, I'm on a diet, so can't drink too much lol

Just thought being :lol: might cheer me up lol

Virtual alcohol is fab for diets :P ! Like if you get the bottle of wine the calories stay in there when you pour it into the glass......well at least that's what I tell myself!! :thumbup:

The heat on the tube has just sucked the life out of me so am off to get a cup of tea now!

lol hun :D