Season 3

crippsy_99

Anyone know when it airs? And also, have they filmed it yet?

One friend and myself though they'd already started filming it, and wouldnt be long before its back on again, but another friend insists they've not started yet..

I missed Jorge's talk sat at lfcc, and didnt hear much of his and Maggie's talk sunday so probably missed something if they mentioned it there..

this is from a previous thread - one thats not even been active in the past month... :headscratch:

admittedly, still no idea if its started filming, but if it hadn't started at the end of may, its not likely to be finished yet.

Season 3 is apparently due to start on American TV about the end of Sept/beginning of Oct. Don't think it's started filming yet, though.

I asked Jorge when they start filming and he said about the 8th of August he thought! :thumbup: I know last season they only filmed a few episodes before it actually was on air in the states so maybe it will be about september in America whan it airs, only guessing tho??? :headscratch:

just remembered summat - some 5min thing that was on after an episode, i think.

dom monaghan said summat about them knowin the plotline 2 weeks ahead of the public - i.e. many episodes are filmed around 2 weeks before they're aired.

so unless thats changed, they're nowhere near finished filming, and if they've started, they can't be more than 2 or 3 episodes in...

just remembered summat - some 5min thing that was on after an episode, i think.

dom monaghan said summat about them knowin the plotline 2 weeks ahead of the public - i.e. many episodes are filmed around 2 weeks before they're aired.

so unless thats changed, they're nowhere near finished filming, and if they've started, they can't be more than 2 or 3 episodes in...

I have too heard this..

They are given the scripts for their next episode 2wks prior to its airing, which shows how good they are as actors...

A

The show starts filming in august and they are making an effort for no re-runs this season.

The show will air in the last week of september and run continuesly for 7 weeks and then there will be a big break between episode 7 and 8.

Episode 8 is due to air in January after this Xmas break. The lost time slot will be replaced by a new programme called "day break" during this break and the the series will return in january and run through till episode 15. Another 4 week break will insue before the final few episodes to season 3 ending in may.

You can view ABC's fall schedule at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/pr.aspx?id=20060516abc01

I do not yet know when the UK release date is as this is the USA schedule which I follow.

James

• Moderators

My only problem is that I'll get really into it no doubt, and then it'll be like OH NO! and we'll have to wait for ages AGAIN.

Anything's better than the off/on/off/on random break crap of Season 2 though, that was far too frustrating. I'm happy with the ONE break.

• 4 weeks later...