Another Firt Time "Crewer"

Pooks

Just a quick cheers to everyone - great to meet new people. I had a fab time crewing and I love the fast pace - and the banter of the crowds - Which allowed the time to pass swimmingly. Ta to all the pit bosses and organisers - fab job done all round.

Heres to the next time:)

Pooks :blink:

Ok I did hit that "S". I distinctly remember doing so . Look I am good at that honest ..ssssssssssss...

Damn typos!

Pooks ;)

Lol

Can safely say I think you were an asset, a big laugh and the whole Alan Oppenheimer thing :dance: shame I missed him before he had to go but was lovely to chat anyway, v cool man!

Glad you had a great time missy (but that goes without saying :D )

Hey Pooks

How are you babe? Has your voice come back yet?

You were fab at the weekend, I agree with Roxy you were an asset!

Here's to C10, see you there!

Hugs

Marina xxx

Roxy You are the best! I did say to Alan before he went to find you but he did have to shoot and my answer phone did not work out either. I hear you went on on Thurs! V. cool. I spent most of actually if not all friday in bed sigh - suffering from voice loss and general aches and all - not cool. hugs x

James glad you had a fab time - I did too! The guys are great aren't they here is to C10 - if they will have me!

Marina Hugs there hon - It is not completely back by no means - still sound like i smoked 100 fags a day - or a bit like joey's agent in "Friends". I have not been right for a while but i am sure it will come back - last night went to a very cheesy club and was singing to Chesney Hawk's in a rather loud and tipsy manner that probably did not help ... :crying:

Edited by Pooks

Hiya Pooks!

Sorry we did not get the chance to finish our chat at the "dead dog drinks" on Sunday night, hopefully we will at the next show!

Paul

yeah - Jola is right ! :wub: And I do studio work for another little organisation as well. I cannot wait for Collectamania:)

Hiya Pooks!

Sorry we did not get the chance to finish our chat at the "dead dog drinks" on Sunday night, hopefully we will at the next show!

Paul

That is true actually - I had to fly as Mike would have got assy...But it was a good discussion!

Glad you enjoyed the 'not quite' first time! ^_^

Ta muchly there....great name by the way, the best people are called Kelly :D

Haha her name isn't Kelly...... it's Kirstie - they're just her initials ;)

Glad you enjoyed the 'not quite' first time! :D

Ta muchly there....great name by the way, the best people are called Kelly :wub:

Haha her name isn't Kelly...... it's Kirstie - they're just her initials :P

:D Yup - perhaps I ought to change it now then Pooks would have known who I was ;) !

OH MY GOD ! I though you were someone completely different - ok I feel a little silly now!:dance:

Mucho big HUGE hugs and all!

:WINCE:

lol your having one of your blond ditzy moments aint ya Pooks :D

It was good to have you on the crew roomie, sorry I wasnt as lively as I promised i'd be but hey there is always next time.

I miss everyone!! Can't wait until next time.

Well since I rarely post you wouldn't have known hun :D

And as for you Astrid......where's all the texts saying you got safely back young lady :D !!

Missing you already babe!

Kx :clap:

Edited by kel

Oh right ganging up on me are we? :headscratch:

Kel - I sent you a text :unsure:

Pooks - Credit where credit is due i've not had any hospital trips, just bruises from when Jola and I fight.

Jola - Get that tounge back in your mouth missy....go ask your husband what that means! :blush:

Roxy - How much booze was soaked up by your dodgy hotdog on Friday morning :thumbup:

Oh right ganging up on me are we?:firedevil:

Kel - I sent you a text :P

Pooks - Credit where credit is due i've not had any hospital trips, just bruises from when Jola and I fight.

Jola - Get that tounge back in your mouth missy....go ask your husband what that means! :D

Roxy - How much booze was soaked up by your dodgy hotdog on Friday morning B)

Never gang up on you - too scared :P !

I am sure I didn't get it :P ! Mind you due to my next door 'neighbour' blasting the whole road with 'music' for most of the weekend I did go over the road to another neighbour and get 'a bit tipsy' (purely medicinal so I could try to get rid of the headache and sleep....) and accidentally deleted my entire inbox!:chair:

LOL re the rest - you haven't had any hospital trips! - and I look forward to hearing all about the shenanigans on Thursday night...... :P .

Miss ya loads hun.

Kx :poki:

Edited by kel