Travel

slug_slug

Im going from Milton Keynes, changing at Watford then getting off at West Brompton. Thats closer to the hotel than earls court stop :angel: Also means i miss the tube YAY

Leaving MK 11.15 on the silverlink

Im going from Milton Keynes, changing at Watford then getting off at West Brompton. Thats closer to the hotel than earls court stop :wub: Also means i miss the tube YAY

IUll pick you up at yours

A

Im going from Milton Keynes, changing at Watford then getting off at West Brompton. Thats closer to the hotel than earls court stop :poki: Also means i miss the tube YAY

IUll pick you up at yours

A

Righty O ;) Thanks!

Are you guys leaving from MK on the friday morning? Because I should be leaving MK station at 11ish on the friday morning

yeh 11.15 train. were going to the station for around 1030, so should be on the platform in plenty of time, we will most likely be loud, and with big bags, have a look for us, Ill have a black holdall, and a travel case for my suit .

See you later

Alex

:gorgeous: You were down to do early set up from 7am :thumbup::jason:

Ill have a black holdall, and a travel case for my suit .

WTF do you want a suit for?????? :blush:

Anyways - I'd have thought you'd have brought a trunk with you with the amount of clothing changes you do :dance:

Ill have a black holdall, and a travel case for my suit .

WTF do you want a suit for?????? :blush:

I was wondering that too :headscratch:

I was supposed to be going straight up to Harrogate with the security team for an operation at Outdoor Preview up their, however the event was significantly downsized due to lack of sales, and I got the phonecall on Friday morning when I was on the train, but of a bitch really.

A