SPECIAL SCREENINGS

I'd like some all day marathons...

the Scorpion King, The Mummy and the Mummy Returns :P

Alien, Aliens, Aliens again and Aliens yet again ;)

Back to the Future parts I II and III :pyth:

Perhaps Star Trek although it would take all weekend... :yoda:

he he :P if you think that's crazy how about a james bond marathon??? ;)

Ghost Busters - EXCELLENT i didn't think of that :P

of course it goes without saying that we want FOTR and TTT

I know it's skipping ahead but just think about C5. ;)

STAR WARS MARATHON AND LOTR MARATHON

i think my head is going to explode :yoda:

• Showmasters Admin

Great suggestions so far. We'll try to tie in the screenings with the guests we'll have again. An all day marathon probably won't be feasable though, if you're watching movies all day you won't have a chance to meet the guests at C4!

Anything but James Bond, I hate it so much. Every film is the same just different girl and occasionaly a different James bond, who one minute looks young, then looks old and then i'll stoned he looks young again. amazing. Nah, please do NOT do a James Bond marathon. How about Jaws for a laugh.

It would be good to see the following films

1) The Goonies

2)LOTR & FOTR (naturally)

3)Back to the future (All 3 would be class)

4)Indiana Jones trilogy

Theres loads more Id love to see on the big screen but theyre not really relevant.

It would be good to see the following films

1) The Goonies

2)LOTR & FOTR (naturally)

3)Back to the future (All 3 would be class)

4)Indiana Jones trilogy

Theres loads more Id love to see on the big screen but theyre not really relevant.

Agree with all them. Especially lord of the rings and the Goonies. Also another fan of having Ghostbusters on again :D

Halloween I & 2 (Mainly because I have never seen them on the big screen), next because C4 is in October it should be a horror themed show, and finally because hopefully Showmasters can bring Nick Castle (The Original Michael Myers), John Carpenter or anyone else over from this classic movie.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

(If not don't worry because I'm off to a massive Halloween convention in Pasadena on October 31st 2003, and they're bound to show it there :wub: )

Yeah Rocky Horror Picture show would be brilliant, we could all dress up for it for a laugh. Anyone game???

Rocky Horror is a great idea! I've never been to the cinema to see it but i heard it's a riot :firedevil:

i think Hp n lotr that way the guests will hopefully be from those films (please tomm feltonnn lol n devon was sweet id like to meet him again cus i didnt talk to him actually i didnt really talk to tom so there u go but anyway)