I saw Emma Watson today!

I saw Emma Watson who plays Hemione Granger in the Harry Potter films, she looked awesome, showmasters, she wouldn't be impossible to get if you wanted her to come to a show, please try, I live just up the road to where she goes to school, if you want me to help i am definatly up to helping you get her to come to one of the shows!!.

Thanks tom a.k.a theentsrgoingtowar

Of course I would love to see her at any SM event (And I mean Showmasters :thumbup: )

But the things is, she is not allowed - by Warner Bros - to do any events until after the movies. Same goes for Rupert and Daniel.

So don't worry, we'll see her signing at some point. But it will take a few more years.

that would be a great idea but 2 things are a problem

1) like Imaniac said they have filming duties

and

2) she will be doing her GCSEs now and then if she carries on she'll be doing A-levels for two years so unless you got her during a time when there weren't many exams yer but unlikely for a few years

And then you have Uni so thats a possible 3 years or more.

But with three movies still to go (one in the making), then I would expect that to last for three years or more as well.

That is, if she will be in all seven movies. As I understand it, then the lead three is only have a contract for the first five movies so far.

me and a friend went up to her and asked how she was doing, she said fine thanks then som stupid people behind me shouted Hermione Granger in a strange voice and she walked off!!

I was close to asking her about the next Harry Potter but as to those stupid peeps taking the mick out of her I didnt have a chance!!

me and a friend went up to her and asked how she was doing, she said fine thanks then som stupid people behind me shouted Hermione Granger in a strange voice and she walked off!!

I was close to asking her about the next Harry Potter but as to those stupid peeps taking the mick out of her I didnt have a chance!!

Was she on her own then!If so shes brave imagne if loads of ppl came up to her.

Of course I would love to see her at any SM event (And I mean Showmasters :P )

But the things is, she is not allowed - by Warner Bros - to do any events until after the movies. Same goes for Rupert and Daniel.

So don't worry, we'll see her signing at some point. But it will take a few more years.

Interesting... :lol:

I saw her too. On the Thursday evening in the White Horse Pub in Headington she was having a drink with her family, no-one bothered her though.

I saw her too. On the Thursday evening in the White Horse Pub in Headington she was having a drink with her family, no-one bothered her though.