Prices

It would be helpful to my budget to know how much money to bring. Does anyone here know how much each guest is charging? I want to go on Sat PM and am interested in "Tinkerbell" and Milvina but many others would prob like to know how much to bring. It saves us running back and forward looking for cashpoints.

It would be helpful to my budget to know how much money to bring. Does anyone here know how much each guest is charging? I want to go on Sat PM and am interested in "Tinkerbell" and Milvina but many others would prob like to know how much to bring. It saves us running back and forward looking for cashpoints.

There is a cashpoint in the hotel but it does charge £1.50 everytime and may run out very quickly :P

As I understood last year astronauts charge a lot more than that. Not very helpful to know just Blackman and Wisdom :YAHOO: I`m interested in the Titanic and Tinkerbell ladies :D . BTW I know where the cashpoints are, there is one in the tunnel by the underground station and also free bus service there and back! Just wish I knew how much to bring cos I don`t want to run around more than I have to. Can you please not post unless you have something helpful to me?

The Astronauts last year were for the most part charging £35*, that's £30 for the auto and £5 for the photo as they bring their own photos and are not supplied by the organisers/

*(except Buzz Aldrin who was about £90 to £110+ depending on the message on your auto).

As with Collectormania an LFCC use MSPG as a rough guide.

Whatever they charge on their website, minus £10 from it. 9 times out of 10 that leaves ya with how much the guest will charge.

I remember from last time that the MSPG prices were a "very rough guide" as I noted down their prices from their website, deducted £10 from each only to find the prices for autos were nowhere near!

Mind you I was only going for Astronaut autos so maybe that's where the discrepency occurred. :D

The Astronauts last year were for the most part charging £35*, that's £30 for the auto and £5 for the photo as they bring their own photos and are not supplied by the organisers/

*(except Buzz Aldrin who was about £90 to £110+ depending on the message on your auto).

You could get a signed Collectspace 7x5 signed by Buzz for £55 at the show.

All those had gone Sunday as had his book. Dont forget it costs £3 for the photo as well, just remembered that from last time!

All those had gone Sunday as had his book. Dont forget it costs £3 for the photo as well, just remembered that from last time!

I took a very large glossy photo of buzz on the moon and had it signed for £110

its the best piece in my collection and well worth that much to me. Hes a part of history and in all encyclopedias!!!

oddly, every day - bet blair's schoolmates didn't think he'd end up playing puppet, eh? ;)

who knows who the creator of warp drive will be? or whatever, really, you know what i mean :P

Good point :D

oddly, every day - bet blair's schoolmates didn't think he'd end up playing puppet, eh? ;)

who knows who the creator of warp drive will be? or whatever, really, you know what i mean :P

Good point :huh:

i dont meet blaie everyday though.........?? :clap:

Good point :D

i dont meet blaie everyday though.........?? :D

no, but his classmates did :P :P :lol: