World Cup Germany 2006

A007

Fair point. I can understand that.. Though Asthetically I still prefer Belin..

Tho I was there with huge piles of snow around, but having things like the olympic pool outside still and the olympic gate, its an amazing piece of history and im glad it survived.

Aelx

Aesthetically Old Trafford is awful with stands having just been randomly added on.

Don't think "randomly" is quite the word, but it certainly suffers from having been done piecemeal, as time and budget has allowed.

The Man City Stdium is sexy with all its curves. What was the other purpose of the stadium?

The current Man City stadium was originally built as the main athletics etc stadium for the Commonwealth Games in whenever it was - 2002?

well it wasn't pretty but we got the win. so go England

Agreed. Gonna have to play much better to bring the cup home.

Owen Hargreaves, why???:headscratch:

Edited by A007

they play good lee..

Did you see the ref fall over?

A

Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with getting Holland! Especially considering other people I know have got Togo, Tunisia, Japan etc...

No, I missed that (bummer!).

I wish the ref yesterday would have fallen over! I'm sure he'd been bribed by Paraguay lol :P

Admitedly I like that song, but I find it very confusing?

Esp when a match like Ivory Coast play Argentina, neither of whom are called part of the western world?

And I love the fact that Live8 Moscow had that as the headlining song by the Pet Shop Boys.. Irony..

Lol

A