What costumes are you planning for C10?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not been to Collectormania before so i'm not entirely with it with the groups and competitions, but i knew dressing up was a hell of an oppotunity to miss out on. Was thinking of putting my long dark hair and new rocks to work and knitting a long red jumper with pinky peachey net tutu and pull a River from Firefly! :WINCE:

But... i am an idiot. So i may not. Though will still spy this thread constantly. :dance:

I've not been to Collectormania before so i'm not entirely with it with the groups and competitions, but i knew dressing up was a hell of an oppotunity to miss out on. Was thinking of putting my long dark hair and new rocks to work and knitting a long red jumper with pinky peachey net tutu and pull a River from Firefly! :D

But... i am an idiot. So i may not. Though will still spy this thread constantly.:WINCE:

That sounds cool Whileywoo. Simple yet effective. You should do it. :dance:

I've never gone in costume to an event before so I am going for something with a mask. That way no one can see me cringing and pulling faces underneath it :wub:

I've not been to Collectormania before so i'm not entirely with it with the groups and competitions, but i knew dressing up was a hell of an oppotunity to miss out on. Was thinking of putting my long dark hair and new rocks to work and knitting a long red jumper with pinky peachey net tutu and pull a River from Firefly! :D

But... i am an idiot. So i may not. Though will still spy this thread constantly.:clap:

Hopefully you'll love it. Have a go at being River. I think you'll have fun with that. Costumeing can be fun with the right kind of event and people.

But... i am an idiot. So i may not. Though will still spy this thread constantly.:clap:

Hopefully you'll love it. Have a go at being River. I think you'll have fun with that. Costumeing can be fun with the right kind of event and people.

Hehe yay! Thank you. Much braver now. Would be super to meet some of you there. Otherwise i'll only run up and squeal at other people dressed up and make a wally out of meself. :D Dont suppose there can be many in River costumes though, so come say hi! :D

I'm considering dragging my Jason Voorhees Halloween getup out of the closet. It looks a bit odd (because I'm a pretty small guy) but the custom-made masks are gorgeous. A couple of photos... 1 and 2. What do you think, good idea?

Oh Oh Oh! I might be being Cloud Strife!:P You're going to look sooooooooooooooooo stunning! Every single day! :P

Casanova will be more than willing to roam the City with Tavington!

Oooo oooo!! Be Cloud we need one. Casanova is welcome to join Tavington. I'll be in full uniform rather than the debauched version I have posted.

my boyf has just ordered a cloud costume from japan for a thing he's goin to in america

docblue.jpg

Staying as the Doc.

phwoarrrr

oh yeh and i was thinkin of doin this as my costume....

sin-city-jessica-alba-767310.jpg

Oh Oh Oh! I might be being Cloud Strife!:D You're going to look sooooooooooooooooo stunning! Every single day! ;)

Casanova will be more than willing to roam the City with Tavington!

Oooo oooo!! Be Cloud we need one. Casanova is welcome to join Tavington. I'll be in full uniform rather than the debauched version I have posted.

my boyf has just ordered a cloud costume from japan for a thing he's goin to in america

docblue.jpg

Staying as the Doc.

phwoarrrr

oh yeh and i was thinkin of doin this as my costume....

sin-city-jessica-alba-767310.jpg

Go for it Jacs!!! You'd look gorgeous!

I was going to pull a Rikku ffx-2, but now I'm thinking It's going to be october . . and probably cold, def not the weather for wandering around in a bikini top. . . Or maybe. Also was going to do a resident evil STARS member thing with my boyf . . . I'm split between the two.

Jac, Good costume choice. I've not seen the film myself but I understand that it is a popular one.

to be honest i only seen like the end of it! but i just think its a cool and fun costume to do, and not too complicated/expensive!

I´m now doing Neville for the party and Electra (Starlight Express) on the Sunday. Probably Neville on the Friday too if I´m there.

I love your Neville costume lol it's so cool. I saw you at LFCC as Neville and you looked great xxxx