Patrick Kake

dufresne

I liked the Narnia move, but never intended to meet him. I have to say though, that from what I observed from other queues and have read since, he was a rocking guest. You can't help but have a lot of time for those smaller guests that make an effort like he did. Higher chair so he was on your level, a model of his character on the desk, made exceptional effort for the kids. Full marks Mr Kake - we salute you :D

he was ace. was talking about Richard Taylor from weta workshop with him... SM should bring him over here :chair:

but yeah Patrick was really easy to talk to and all around friendly guy. didnt mind me popping behind his desk either to have photo with him :D

~J

The stool was cos his thighs are so big he has trouble sitting comfortably on a chair lol.

He was a nice guy - Glad I got to work with him

Blows your theory then Kris, lol.

Also nice to meet you at the weekend DisneyDude78, though be it breifly. Francis Matthews was great, really cool guy. Hope you treated the hammer horror legend well :D

I molested him... twice... just like I said I would :blush: That beautiful body was rock hard and I nicknamed him "trouble" cos he was such a dirty flirt

Crewing the Green Room has it's benefits ;)

*loves SM*

Edited by Yvie

Hmmmmm! I think you enjoyed seeing him a little too much!!!

969253[/snapback]

Being a weight-trainer myself I can appreciate good shape in people. :blush:

969259[/snapback]

I actually wanted to go over and meet him as he had no queue exactly for this reason and talk about how he got into such great shape but I haven't seen Narnia and didn't wanna come across as being a bit, well you know...

Patrick was a fantastic guest.

Instead of me asking him random questions, he just asked me loads of questions, offered posed photo's with me, and wqas just a fantastic all round legend.

If all stars were like this, it'd be fantastic!!!

Patrick was awesome; he couldn't have been more friendly or enthusiastic. Chatted for ages; about Narnia, the Weta statue he was presented with by Richard Taylor, Hercules- and Cleopatra2525 which I had to admit I hadn't seen! I thought it only came out in New Zealand- must track it down!!

When I told him about the novel I'm writing (one of the main characters is a Centaur), he signed my Oreius picture with MY character's name and 'my Centaur brother' !! ;) That really meant a lot to me; I completely wasn't expecting it; and the photo is now sitting in a lovely frame on my writing desk :D

And he was really encouraging about my writing which was so sweet of him. :D

He recognised me when he was wandering round the stalls too and waved to me:D

Wonderful guy, bring him back any time :D

Laura x

He's a very cool guy - I was sitting with him on Monday and he showed us some of his fight choreography and kept us very entertained. Hope he comes back again!

Edited by Maraviel

Hmmmmm! I think you enjoyed seeing him a little too much!!!

969253[/snapback]

Being a weight-trainer myself I can appreciate good shape in people. :poki:

969259[/snapback]

I actually wanted to go over and meet him as he had no queue exactly for this reason and talk about how he got into such great shape but I haven't seen Narnia and didn't wanna come across as being a bit, well you know...

969426[/snapback]

It never crossed my mind!!! Hmmmmm :lol:

Patrick is a fantastic guy I chatted with him quite a lot at various times over the weekend and found him to be a great guest. He was very chatty, out going, and generous with time and autographs. He certainly put the icing on the cake on Monday showing us some sword play with my walking sticks which Harvey decided to join in! :WAVE: It would be great to see him back at future events :whistling: