Most helpful crewmember!

johnhuk

yep, gotta agree.  I've been pals with Raf for a couple of years but this was the first time we worked in the same area (I was sitting with Corey H on Saturday) and he really made my job easy by entertaining the nutters...I mean "enthusiastes" in the queue  :whistling: .  Seriously he was great but then we were spoiled by the fans, they were all in excellent spirits, polite and respectful.  Thanks guys  :wub:

Also ta very much to Alan (thanks for the lift to the station mate) and Shabs for fillling in for Raf when the poor lamb needed a wee wee break  :o

968873[/snapback]

Working with Shabs, Raf and Christa (You're welcome for the lift :D) over the weekend made it great fun! Double teaming to queue push the big guys has never been more efficient and entertaining! :whistling:

(BTW, have a great pic of Raf and a banana, I'll get it uploaded soon...)

Totally agree with DavidB, the whole thing was brilliantly run, happiness and team work was great everywhere, even the packing up on Monday was smooth sailing. :D

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all you have said how helpful Rafael was I have told him about this thread as he dosent normally check the forum, however in this case I have said it would worth his while checking... Hes a great guy and I had a good time last time he was over (C7 when we were screwing with Wouter :D memories) and he is planning to come back for C10.

:o

A

aaaah i think you were all awesome, no favourites from this end  :chair:

Great Stuff guys  :D

Geeeeeeeeeem xxxxxxxx

969029[/snapback]

Oh - and Gemma for being lovely and cute :chair: ...even when vewwwy, vewwy dwunk!

969034[/snapback]

Never.... she wasnt drunk... was she??? :chair:

A :chair:

Ok ...guys lets not take the pish...we dont have much photographic evidence as of yet!!

969420[/snapback]

Was I at a party?

Im sure if I look hard enough.. :P

A

yep, gotta agree.  I've been pals with Raf for a couple of years but this was the first time we worked in the same area (I was sitting with Corey H on Saturday) and he really made my job easy by entertaining the nutters...I mean "enthusiastes" in the queue  :lol: .  Seriously he was great but then we were spoiled by the fans, they were all in excellent spirits, polite and respectful.  Thanks guys  :chair:

Also ta very much to Alan (thanks for the lift to the station mate) and Shabs for fillling in for Raf when the poor lamb needed a wee wee break  :P

968873[/snapback]

You were my fave crew member this time around, you were very smiley when I saw you on Friday :D

yep, gotta agree.  I've been pals with Raf for a couple of years but this was the first time we worked in the same area (I was sitting with Corey H on Saturday) and he really made my job easy by entertaining the nutters...I mean "enthusiastes" in the queue  :lol: .  Seriously he was great but then we were spoiled by the fans, they were all in excellent spirits, polite and respectful.  Thanks guys  :wub:

I was dead excited to see you there, then by the time I actually got to the desk my brain had turned to jelly, and I can't remember if I said hi or not. :D

yep, gotta agree.  I've been pals with Raf for a couple of years but this was the first time we worked in the same area (I was sitting with Corey H on Saturday) and he really made my job easy by entertaining the nutters...I mean "enthusiastes" in the queue  :wub: .  Seriously he was great but then we were spoiled by the fans, they were all in excellent spirits, polite and respectful.  Thanks guys  :wub:

I was dead excited to see you there, then by the time I actually got to the desk my brain had turned to jelly, and I can't remember if I said hi or not. :D

969526[/snapback]

Yeah you did, I've never seen you so quiet though :D I seem to recall he liked your t-shirt :lol:

yep, gotta agree.  I've been pals with Raf for a couple of years but this was the first time we worked in the same area (I was sitting with Corey H on Saturday) and he really made my job easy by entertaining the nutters...I mean "enthusiastes" in the queue  :D .  Seriously he was great but then we were spoiled by the fans, they were all in excellent spirits, polite and respectful.  Thanks guys  :wub:

Also ta very much to Alan (thanks for the lift to the station mate) and Shabs for fillling in for Raf when the poor lamb needed a wee wee break  :lol:

968873[/snapback]

You were my fave crew member this time around, you were very smiley when I saw you on Friday :D

969521[/snapback]

Aw shucks we aim to please :wub:

yep, gotta agree.  I've been pals with Raf for a couple of years but this was the first time we worked in the same area (I was sitting with Corey H on Saturday) and he really made my job easy by entertaining the nutters...I mean "enthusiastes" in the queue  :D .  Seriously he was great but then we were spoiled by the fans, they were all in excellent spirits, polite and respectful.  Thanks guys  :D

Also ta very much to Alan (thanks for the lift to the station mate) and Shabs for fillling in for Raf when the poor lamb needed a wee wee break  :lol:

968873[/snapback]

You were my fave crew member this time around, you were very smiley when I saw you on Friday :wub:

969521[/snapback]

Aw shucks we aim to please :wub:

969538[/snapback]

Its quite funny, you always work with the guests I want to meet, so you always end up in my photo's :wub:

erm... i don't know her name, but she had like redish hair (like a redy purpley tint...not ginger) and she was crewing for  robert pattinson,she was not the one sitting with him, or handing out VQTs or on the table with the autographs 8X12 she was like in between him and the table, and when we were there it was about 1:00pm on sunday.... she had such a nice attitude and was really friendly! she took our photo! :lol:

967830[/snapback]

hi im tammy....the girl from the robert pattinson who took your photo on the sunday.....i'd like to say a great big thank you for your kind words...hope the picture came out okay......

it means so much us crew to know that our work is appreicated and that not only the celebs make you happy but we make your experience of coming to the shows great as well.....

many many thanx again...xx

Ok I didn't see or catch anyones name but to everyone on the Corey queues early afternoon on Monday. The lovely lady I paid for Feldman's auto (eating her lunch at the time) was so chatty and friendly. The girl stood on the end of Feldman's queue when we came away was great too (telling us that's she'd acted like a teenie so not to worry - said she'd cried - she made us feel a lot better lol). Seriously - very nice people. It helps put you at ease before meeting the guests. Thanks guys.

If anyone speaks to Raf, please tell him Marina says hi 

I will Marina :dance:

Next weekend i will see him in rijswijk where we gonna have a nsc show :D

969599[/snapback]

He'll probably say who :D tell him I was the one who was a little stressed and upset Saturday doing lockdown.

Cheers babe

Marina xx

I had such a brilliant time at c9!! and all the crew wer very nice and helpfull. but the one that i have to say was most helpfull is,

Team22.jpg

thankyou so much for your help on monday afternoon!! + for making this experience possible http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/sefton5/CNV00020.jpg :wub:  :wub:

you made my day :D

:whistling:THANKS AGAIN! :WAVE:

969901[/snapback]

:D Mara is great, she had me in tears most of Saturday night... so thanks again for that...

A