C9 Or G-MEX 1

zephyrbrett

What one do you think has/has the best guests?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. What one do you think has/has the best guests?

• C9
    • G-Mex 1

Hi guys and girls :poki:

Just wanted to know what you think about the line up for C9 against the line up we had for G-Mex 1. I know we will not know what show was better till Monday night but what one were you looking more forward to and how many people are you hoping to meet at C9 and did you meet more at G-Mex 1? :poki:

well, i look at the guests there for G-mex, and honestly i think i would prefer that...sadly i was other wise engaged so couldn't attend, but the main reason is that i am a HP fangirl, and there were more HP guests at the G-mex :angry::dance:

Easy!!! Andy Serkis will be around more, just wait and see... he's on the Sirkcuit (boom boom) now... ::hangs head in shame:: just excited - don't mind me!! lol

966268[/snapback]

har rude! *heehee*

i much appreciated the joke about sirkcuit! :D^_^

fair do's Andy Serkis blew away any competition from C9 this year. Him paired with JRD, quite a few Harry Potter peeps, some star wars peeps, red dwarf peeps, stuntmen from LOTR/Narnia, and a few gimps from star trek :D made for a good weekend as well as having Jorge Garcia (Hurley from LOST) as a last minute replacement for Ian 'The Cancel-man' Somerhalder!

Plus its nearer to me so im biased, G-Mex all teh way! :D

~J