How much cash are you taking?

Haimer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I shall be taking about £250-£300.

My auto list is still pretty huge (All 6 "Lost Boys" actors, Mira Furlan, Alan & Ron from Serenity, Pat Tallman, Jenny Agutter, Colette & Al from "Aliens"....), and I'm hoping to have some left for the stalls.

If not, well, there's always the next one.... :lol:

*makes a note to look out for David B, who will be mugging people and then giving out free mugs to those he has mugged*

^_^:P;)

Edited by Victor Van Dort

**find the same fan i used to fan my self when i saw all the autographs somebody had on a most, and then starts to fan ones self prefusly in an old timey movie kinda way**

golly gosh victor you must make a lot of money if your getting all of those autographs!

between me the gold digga and dodgey davidB you shall have no money and no autographs! by the end of CM9 ^_^

I've got about £90 to spend, Im taking £50-£60 on the Friday and then about £30 on the Saturday, thats gona be more then enough for me...

Apart from maybe 2 autos from Jonathan Frakes (1 to put on my Voyager poster and one to go on my First Contact video box which has I think 9 autos on it) I only really want to see if someone has season 4 of MacGyver for me to buy.

Need some help here guys, correct me if wrong but wasn't Levar in an episode of Voyager where he was seen on the ships big screen talking to Chakotay or Harry Kim about what they were about to do, believe Chakotay and Kim were a lot older. If I'm right here? then I might also get Levar to sign my voyager poster, not sure just yet.

:unsure:

LLAP :borg:

:poki: Haimer. Just don't end up going crazy and spending money on everything you see, there will be loas of stalls so look round first before buying anything in particular. And don't forget about the car travel charge to C9 from us  :clap:

966058[/snapback]

Yeah I'll probs have a look round first and have a look for prices and note them down ;] Phone me up later! Or I might phone you if you dont :borg:

Just take all the money you have in the world and spend it ....hahahha

good advice yes? :poki:

966069[/snapback]

I'm probs gonna take all the money I have at home ;)

oh yes i can just see how that conversation would go.

" daddy can you pay for some stuff at collectormania, for this strange man who is older than me, that i met on the internet! cause he'll be at collectomania, you know the place you are dopping me off at then leaving me alone to my own devices?"

dream come true :angry:

close! you are about 2 or so years out

my parents force me to put money in the bank ...**glares at parents, even thought they cannot see me, so it actually looks like i am glaring into space**

966210[/snapback]

So that could be either 15,16 or 21 =]