WASNT GOING BUT IAM NOW THREAD

JOLLYWOOD

I wasnt going to go because of lack off great guests im comming from wales so i thought stop being negative there are some really cool guests there and its great day out.so i have changed my mind and im going to have a great time is there anyone else whos changed thier minds last min.....i love what showmasters do so i think we should all show support its not their fault that guests have pulled out so im going to get the lost boys and serenity autos and a few more .

awwwwwwww good for you!!!!!!!!

do you speak welsh? cause if you do come and find me, cause the friends i am going with speak welsh! :lol::D :D (mainly cause they are but...well you know)

and well i'd like to join in and say that i just change my mind, but truthfull, i've been planning since christmas ^_^:D:clap::D :D :D

awwwwwwww good for you!!!!!!!!

do you speak welsh? cause if you do come and find me, cause the friends i am going with speak welsh! :lol::D :D (mainly cause they are but...well you know)

and well i'd like to join in and say that i just change my mind, but truthfull, i've been planning since christmas ^_^:D:clap::D :D :D

965150[/snapback]

i dont speak welsh .............where are your friends from?

do you speak welsh?

965150[/snapback]

i can speak some welsh. had to take it in school but that was a few years ago now so i might be a bit rusty ^_^

i too almost didnt attend C9 as there wasnt nearly as many guests at this one that i would like to meet that there was at G-Mex. But alas. Im dragging my g/f down for a 2day trip and i need to meet Carl Weathers :D

~J

we should so all get together and have a massive conversation in welsh...i speak non of it but i'm sure my friends can teach me a little...i mean, its a long way to mk from where i live :D:lol:B)

965194[/snapback]

the basics.

bore da = good morning

nos da = good night

:D

~J

I can understand a fair bit of welsh, but cant speak much of it anymore :lol:

And to think I was once top of my class for welsh speaking.. :rolleyes:

If you all want to be able to find each other, I have an idea..if you can get hold of one on such short notice, get hold of a small flag or patch perhaps? Though saying that, my welsh flag I usually have with me at events is huge so would be a big big to have out at collectormania :lol:

Nope I am no longer coming to C9.

And when it comes down to it Showmasters is a business (I've never felt like anything more than a customer which is all I am). Therefore I don't feel the need to support them if they don't provide the goods. I'm not knocking C9 though - if there were many guests I was interested in seeing I would come. But there isn't so I won't. :YAHOO:

Have a good weekend everyone. :help:

See you at C10 maybe? ;)