is Tegan getting a bit carried away

Adam2026

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Everyone posts differently, and most posts don't bother me unless they're "lol" or "haha" or just a random smilie which just seem pointless!

Adam hasn't posted since 2005 from what I can see, and there are plenty of people that just read, so it's good to have some members who join in more :)

american i think, but i don't think it had anything to do with their nationality -_-why do you ask if they were french?

963472[/snapback]

I was just joking...cos of what you put in the Robo thread. Sorry if you didn't geddit. Edited by nicky

Personally - and no offense intended to Tegan - but I think she is getting a little carried away. However, she's new to the boards, trying to make an impression and trying to find people she'll get on with so I think we can give her a break.

I don't expect she'll continue to make dozens of posts each day, or she'll wear out her keyboard ^_^

you've done something like 80 posts in 2 days.

seems abit odd that you've done so many. if you carry on the way you are you'll be like DavidB although he's been around ages and ages.

963462[/snapback]

My posts have gone up by over 3000 since Feb? Doesn't make any dif, just been plenty to talk. It happens.

^_^

oh no, i just like to speak in idfferent languages sometimes ^_^:D :D

It's good to see someone as frequent as Tegan!!!! These forums sometimes die, and i'm just glad we have someone who's gonna keep it active, just as long as she doesn't start having conversations with herself on here, when no one else is around for her to talk to, it's fine 

Tegan......I am inspired and in awe of your posting abilities, keep it up girlie   

*heehee* thankyou! i am inspired by you also :D;)

Personally - and no offense intended to Tegan - but I think she is getting a little carried away.  However, she's new to the boards, trying to make an impression and trying to find people she'll get on with so I think we can give her a break.

I don't expect she'll continue to make dozens of posts each day, or she'll wear out her keyboard  B)

963483[/snapback]

So what if she gets *carried away* as you put it. She is getting no more *carried away* than any other members here. What difference is it making to you? How can you say your not intending to offend Tegan then actually make some comment about her.

Jeeez the person has only been here a few days and if this is the way you welcome new members then make no wonder people do not post here anymore.

Anyways I wouldn't want to offend you by getting carried away with comments.

Tegan welcome to the forum, most people do not offend or try to make our they are not meaning to offend. You carry on the way you are. Ignore the likes of this Adam guy and Yvie, carry on getting carried away lol.

Vamps

xXx

:thumbup: