Roswell guests?

LYVIE

I know Roswell sounds like an old TV show but I loved it & would like to meet some of the cast - what about you?

I've met Majandra Delfino about 2 years ago & she was such a sweetie,would like to meet her again ^_^

*LYVIE*

Hey

Would LOVE to meet Roswell cast, but have spoken to showmasters about this ages and ages ago and they said it was just not popular enough! Also there was a Roswell convention a few years ago and it completely flopped. But Yeah for any of them! esp Colin Hanks, as he has been in other stuff!

Maybe Emilie is the most likely?

Love Popsx

Seriously?

They've had Roswell guests at other cons and they've seemed fairly popular. I'm very surprised to hear they are not.

Although Shiri Appleby would my dream announcement (well her and a lots of Buffy people :lol: )

I would love to meet any of them, but my favourites would be Emilie (coz of Lost as well), Majandra and Colin Hanks.

I would love to meet Brendan, but have been on his website a few times and he sounds terrifying!

Maybe a Roswell reunion would be cool! But I don't think they all got on, but that would be wicked!

• 4 weeks later...
I have been watching Greys Anatomy and would love to meet Katherine Heigl I have been a big fan of hers for ages.

961819[/snapback]

I've just started to watch Grey's Anatomy and I'm hooked. Katherine Heigl would make a great guest. Emilie would be a popular choice as well due to her being on Lost.