No Confirmation Yet for Norman Wisdom

GoldenGreen

I just noticed that although the Autographica site has been updated to include Mako, Norman Wisdom is still not advertised, and as far as I know there have been no official announcements on this site from Showmasters of Garry and Dave, so I would assume based on previous advice that he is not confirmed for the event until we receive confirmation on here or the official web site.

They were piled high last weekend with Norman's face on 100's of glossy fliers - i reckon he's coming. Work commitments and grim reaper permitting.

And having met him twice before, I mean that respectfully, if realistically !!

they dont always post their guests on the website or forum because they have to COMPLETLY finalise the guests contracts.

Apparently, that is why C3P0(Anthony) will not attend SM events. however, after speaking to SM they have never contacted him so its all a rumour.

they dont always post their guests on the website or forum because they have to COMPLETLY finalise the guests contracts.

Apparently, that is why C3P0(Anthony) will not attend SM events. however, after speaking to SM they have never contacted him so its all a rumour.

950460[/snapback]

inteeresting how they contact Baker and Prowse and Mayhew etc.......but not......Anthony Daniels...........

wouldnt mind but i met him at an event last year and hes one of the nicest guests to meet. Talked for a good five mins, even did "the voice" for me.

oooh my dad played gold with him once, apparently he's  a fab chap

950828[/snapback]

Gold sounds like a good game. how much did he win lol :dance:

950924[/snapback]

yeah its a fab game, have u never played?? thought everyone playd gold lol

950828[/snapback]

Gold sounds like a good game. how much did he win lol :D

950924[/snapback]

952001[/snapback]

I play Gold regularly, its an expensive hobby :D

:D

950828[/snapback]

Gold sounds like a good game. how much did he win lol :clap:

950924[/snapback]

952001[/snapback]

I play Gold regularly, its an expensive hobby :YAHOO:

952683[/snapback]

:D

O.K. , its still not on the website but I did get a letter through the post from Autographica confirming Norman will be attending, so I guess I can finally believe it.

There were some details on tickets etc as well.

There will be 250 gold passes again, who will get priority on virtual queue tickets for Norman and Honor.

The Gold pass will not include Friday entry this time.

O.K. , its still not on the website but I did get a letter through the post from Autographica confirming Norman will be attending, so I guess I can finally believe it.

There will be 250 gold passes again, who will get priority on virtual queue tickets for Norman and Honor.

952776[/snapback]

how much and whats included

952776[/snapback]

952780[/snapback]

Gold Pass is £25 and includes entry on Saturday and Sunday and priority virtual queue tickets.

There is also the Diamond Pass, not sure of price , which includes accomodation, the meal, entrance to guest area etc

952776[/snapback]

952780[/snapback]

Gold Pass is £25 and includes entry on Saturday and Sunday and priority virtual queue tickets.

There is also the Diamond Pass, not sure of price , which includes accomodation, the meal, entrance to guest area etc

955028[/snapback]

Would be cool to get diamond but maybe in New York the week after with work. <_<