HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY !

Jason_Voorhees

Emily!

Happy Birthday my lovely little ... Amethyst

I asked Carl to tell me a cute little animal or flower or something and i got a "guinea pigs suck" mini rant, and so it took me about 15 minutes to do this post..

Oh wait, hes got something... *googles it* Yep, thats good enough.

:blink:

Happy birthday anyway! lol

Love from your liccle ... Amethyst friend ^_^

I text you a birthday message not long ago, but I'm choosing my first forum post in ages to celebrate your birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :blink:

I'm at work at the moment so I can't add any fancy pictures or anything :(

HAVE AN ACE DAY MISSY! ^_^

xxxx

Happy Birthday missus :yoda:

I love youuuuu and I hope you have a good day, sorry bout not seeing you a whole lot when you were over, we DID hang round in Mk for ages on Sunday and then got bored and pootled off elsewhere. Your reactionon the phone was priceless though:

"Uhh yeah... we're not in MK anymore though.."

"Who are you with?"

"Stu and Ollie"

"Eurgh!"

*Insert me laughing muchly*

Allll irrelevant though!! Hope you have a good birthdaaaay and one day I'll get round to catching up with allll the people I owe presents.

Laura left a message with me yesterday to tell you that she wishes you a Happy Birthday and loves you loads and loads and would've text you but due to current situations with her phone, she can't.

So I said it for her ^_^ cuz I'm helpful like that

Oh you're so OLD, I remember waaaay back way you were the young an impressionable age of.... 15? was it? or 14?

Okay maybe I don't remember!!!!

Love you bunny xxxx

Edited by Schmooz

Thank you all! :o

I nearly broke you Carl, you were so close to showing your affectionate side :P (David - he is a big softie really!) You know I love you too! :lol:

I am expecting to see a cake baked by Harold with Harold stood next to it when I go downstairs now. Don't disappoint me DavidBee! :o

I'm glad you didn't put anything guinnea-pigish on here because I hate guinnea pigs :P Small animals like that are evil! Amethyst I can live with though! Love you Poogie :o

Tara - I'll reply to your text when I find my phone!!

Booz, that was f*cking hilarious on the phone to you. I've no idea why I found it so funny mind you, because it wasn't actually all that funny :cylon: Ollie and Stu are crap though! I'd better email Lauara really, seeing as I bet she won't email me!! I am getting old, it was 14 miss :P God, ages ago!! Love you too honey! Throw hot chocolate over someone for me ;)

Kayla and Fliss, I would reply to yours if you'd been more in depth and exciting :P

Happy Birthday Emily!

I don't kno what random message I should put on here for ya, so I'll do a quick kilty spam for ya :cylon:

Enjoy babe!

Billeh

kilt-billeh.jpg

Kiefer

kief1ap.jpg

Nathan Fillion

celeb-nathanfillion.JPG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILYPANTS!!!

I wanted to include some pictures so I typed the usual "happy birthday" into google. Amongst the pictures of cakes and balloons was a picture of a black dude and a picture of a woman giving birth. I don't think the two are related :D

This pic is MASSIVE so I thought I'd just link to it instead

sid31.jpg

Sid says happy birthday too! Well y'know, he would if he could

br2.jpg

And the same goes for Brandon!

I hope you have a great day and enjoyed the random fact I left on your myspace! I was amazed by it :o

Love you lots hun xxxx :D;):wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILYPANTS!!!

I wanted to include some pictures so I typed the usual "happy birthday" into google. Amongst the pictures of cakes and balloons was a picture of a black dude and a picture of a woman giving birth. I don't think the two are related :blink:

This pic is MASSIVE so I thought I'd just link to it instead

sid31.jpg

Sid says happy birthday too! Well y'know, he would if he could

br2.jpg

And the same goes for Brandon!

I hope you have a great day and enjoyed the random fact I left on your myspace! I was amazed by it :o

Love you lots hun xxxx  :(  :wub:  :wub:

946043[/snapback]

*sweats*

Yummy!! Thank you darling :wub:

I wish Sid and Brandon were around to spread their birthday wishes. Oooer!

And I was hoping that link would be one to either the big black dude or the woman giving birth. You crushed my heart :( Although I can live with chocolate cake!

I can't get onto MySpace until I get in so now I have 2 hours to ponder over what this fact could be *gasp* Meanie!!

Love you loads *swings* xx :wub: xx

Happy Birthday Emily!

Get some good drinking practice in...it'll prepare you for Download!

:blink:

_38224965_mtv300axlafp.jpg

Axl threw yet another tantrum when

he found out there was no birthday cake left...

_852283_lars_ulrich150.jpg

Lars was so pissed he didn't notice

he had dropped his pint! He promised to

turn up for Download this year though...

devilhorns_story.gif