My Guest Suggestions for Empire Day 17

lee_c00per

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Hamill would be cool but i got told that he probably wont attend anything in the UK. He's scared of flighing.

But Harison Ford would rock my world! That and Natalie Portman. :)

Does anyone know if Silas Carson has ever done a convention? He would make an awesome guest.

He did one when Episode I came out in the south-east on England, and I'm sure I've seen him do others. However, I went to a convention/fair which he was billed on but he never turned up - aparently he has that reputation!

Regarding Hugh Quarshie - I'd read that he wasn't happy with his contract details to do Episode 2 (or rather he wanted more money) and when told "no" he said he wouldn't do it. It's what I read - it could be totally untrue!

Can't wait for more details for the Europe Celebration next year....

The Quarshie tale : it is true. I spoke with Hugh about that a couple months after Episode I. He and his agent wanted more money and Lucas said no. He simply replaced good old Panaka (which I thought was a very strong character) with his 'cousin' Typho.

Does anyone know if Silas Carson has ever done a convention? He would make an awesome guest.

He did one when Episode I came out in the south-east of England, and I'm sure I've seen him do others. However, I went to a convention/fair which he was billed on but he never turned up - aparently he has that reputation!

Regarding Hugh Quarshie - I'd read that he wasn't happy with his contract details to do Episode 2 (or rather he wanted more money) and when told "no" he said he wouldn't do it. It's what I read - it could be totally untrue!

Can't wait for more details for the Europe Celebration next year....

That would be (AN OTHER CON) in Basildon, Essex if its the same one im thinking. Used to be a regular annual event but not sure if its still going.