My Guest Suggestions for Empire Day 17

lee_c00per

I saw John in Rotherham aswell last year and he really scared me. I didn't want to get his autograph as i have no interest in Costume people ect but he kept asking me at various times of the day whether i wanted his auto.

I couldn't just say NO, so i said that i was going to get him at another point

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he scared you?

in what way?

good point,bounty hunter... and you bring up a very interesting question.

are these events,ie empire day,purely for the autograph collectors or star wars fans in general?

like,would you stay for the q&a session and a star wars quiz show?

hey,what's it all about,really...

and just think,leecooper,what would the stars have worn if there had been nobody to design the costumes?

Edited by jamie1138

he scared you?

are these events,ie empire day,purely for the autograph collectors or star wars fans in general?

like,would you stay for the q&a session and a star wars quiz show?

hey,what's it all about,really...

944392[/snapback]

For me the main thing is getting to meet the guest, take a photo of them and get stuff signed. Anything else is a bonus, though if I have to travel a long way then I'll probably want to head home as soon as I've done those things.

I have just sent out attendance requests to 7 actors, who have not been at Empire Day before. I know, I know, I cannot reveal any names just yet (only when they decline definately will I reveal their names) and that must be annoying, but I figured you all had a right to an update.

As soon as any of these 7 agrees, I'm sure Jason will announce them immediately!

Fingers crossed!

Cool

Look forward to hearing the updates hopefully they all decide to come.

So as your going to let us know which ones decline can you let us know which are the two that declined before?

hugh quarshie,scott capurro(as he practically lives over here anyway as he spends so much time here),anthony daniels a rare signer and always has a big queue and someone like michaella cottrell would also be nice :YAHOO:

I met Leslie at C7 and he only appeared on the Saturday. He was great, not very chatty but was nice. Got his auto on an 8x10.

I so badly want to meet him again so i can get him on a poster.

He might not do mnay signings as he is too busy filming the smoking room

michaella cottrell did a signing before so im sure she would do another one.

I actually got a phone call from her husband Mike Cottrell who randomly found my number and rang me telling me about his film roles etc

how long ago did he ring?

953405[/snapback]

Along time ago now probaly about 2 maybe even 3 years ago - It was just very strange that he got my number and rung me to tell me about his film roles.

But was cool to hear about all the films he worked on.

No news yet, folks. I have to abide by the rules : announcements by SM first. I'm sure you all understand. And yes, they are from both the Prequels and the Classics. Some of the people I'm currently talking to have NEVER made any public appearance! Finger's crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

dave dorman.

richards chasemore/hans jensen.

jan duursama-she's keen to do a fan event,apparantly.

adam hughes. tenuous,i know...

joe johnston,that would be cool.

ian mccaig. pleeeaaassse!!!

jeremy bulloch.

matt wood.

ray park.

and i know it sounds silly... but... dave prowse.