My Guest Suggestions for Empire Day 17

lee_c00per

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get Kamay Lau!!!!

By the way theres a diffrent event in september and they have Jack Mckenzie (Cal Alder) attending!

I thought someone on this forum said they tried asking him but he didnt want to do signings?

What bad experience was that ? I never heard about that.

I did hear that Hugh Quarshie wasn't happy about something and bailed out of Episode 2, even though he was asked to reprise his Panaka role. Quarshie is the lead in the medical drama Holby City and is a great actor, maybe a bit too good for Star Wars!

I also remember reading that a lot of the crew wernt happy during Episode 1, the filming was during the humid summer of 1997 and they couldnt cool down the stages. I remember seeing the pictures of the giant fans on the set and hearing about a couple of the extras needing medics after fainting in the costumes.

I just realised Ep1 was filmed almost 10 years ago. geesus

Id love SM to get Terrance Stamp, not sure he is too keen on Star Wars though. I wrote to him TTm and he did not sign my SW pic, but instead sent back a signed pic from The Limey. I know a lot of other collectors have had the same experience

Id love SM to get Terrance Stamp, not sure he is too keen on Star Wars though. I wrote to him TTm and he did not sign my SW pic, but instead sent back a signed pic from The Limey. I know a lot of other collectors have had the same experience

Does the idea of Lewis McLeod not float anybody's boat but mine??