So when does the new series start ?

greedo_uk

• Showmasters Admin
New Dr Who mag rumours a date sometime early April, would be roughly the same date every year give or take a week or 2.

929307[/snapback]

April, mmm? Was hoping it would be Mid March.

So what date did it start airing last year?

Andrea

I cannot wait for the new series of Dr Who!! I watched the Christmas special and David Tennant was brilliant!

I'm so glad that it's coming out sooner rather than later. I thought it was going to be March as well Andrea. I can't remember where I heard it but I'm sure some programme or person said that it would be March... Oh well, April is good for me!

Annie.

(P.S - By the way, did anyone hear about Captain Jack getting his own show? I think I heard it on an entertainment news programme. How ace will that be?!?!)

It's looking like Easter weekend for the start (due to the Commonwealth Games starting mid-March) with the final two episodes of the series going out on the middle weekend of July (episode 12 Saturday, episode 13 Sunday) just before the start of the World Cup.

Annie.

(P.S - By the way, did anyone hear about Captain Jack getting his own show? I think I heard it on an entertainment news programme. How ace will that be?!?!)

933384[/snapback]

Isn't it called torchwood ( ref'd in the xmas special ) - supposed to be a 'grown up' dr who I read.

Annie.

933384[/snapback]

Isn't it called torchwood ( ref'd in the xmas special ) - supposed to be a 'grown up' dr who I read.

934019[/snapback]

Yeah, that's what I heard too. I think they're going to show it on BBC 3 at first to see if the series takes off. sounds like a winner to me! I know I'll be watching it!!!