Party?!

chole110

Any news on the party yet?!! Im sure its usually been announced by now! I'll be so upset if we dont have a party this year! Despite the fact that people always whinge about it I always have the best time ever and really enjoy it!

I guess the talks havent been announced yet either though, so there may still be time for it to appear!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's always a party at the MK events, so I dare say it'll be announced soon.

If you were organising it (and rememeber there's a limited budget), other than guest attendance, what would you want to see there?

You are worrying unecessarily I think, if you look back at previous years, things get announced around now.. However, if you look at the callander for this year, then I think you will agree that with by the end of February there will have been 3 events run by Showmasters they are very busy and the need the right time for the announcement.

This years guna be so Great.

A

girl ull look gr8 no matter wot u wear lol!! im just going in jeans lol

930384[/snapback]

Hayley you may need to wear more than jus jeans!

-------

As for party announcements, I am sure they will happen soon.. Im jus waiting to read all the newspaper articles about us again and how good we are for the MK economy :rolleyes:

A

Lol

A

935248[/snapback]

That means off limits to you and your camera too ;)

935251[/snapback]

I know and im confussed bout my camera bein off limits.. I wont be there long if I am ther

A