Lady in Red!

Tallpaul

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P go for it Tallpaul, sounds like you're really smitten! Aren't conventions just great eh. Speakin of hot ppls, did anyone else notice the girl as Teyla :o  :P  :P

926946[/snapback]

the teyla in the fancy dress comp that did the stick fight?

927087[/snapback]

:o i missed the fancy dress thing unfortunately :(

I only saw the one girl dressed as Teyla the weekend though, i was standing at the cash machine in the G-Mex and couldn't help staring at her :P

If she saw me she must have thought i was weird ;)

Tallpaul:

You really ought to try and teach yourself to talk to people just like that. The cosplayers I know love it when people come up to them and they all expect to be approached anyway so it's a perfect "excuse" to go over to them. I find them the easiest people to appraoch (not that anyone else is hard) at cons.

I sent you an email by the way.

Tallpaul:

You really ought to try and teach yourself to talk to people just like that. The cosplayers I know love it when people come up to them and they all expect to be approached anyway so it's a perfect "excuse" to go over to them. I find them the easiest people to appraoch (not that anyone else is hard) at cons.

927132[/snapback]

Agreed, when I've dressed up I've always been flattered when people spoke to me, even if just to say they liked my costume.

Go chat to them, underneath the costumes you'll mostly find very shy people who just like to come out of their shell a few times a year and get to know people.

Tallpaul:

927132[/snapback]

thanks Nicky, got your email, i'll try that!

Hmm yes I suppose Talking to cosplayers does make sense, it's not like they blend in or anything! There were a lot of attractive ones too! Might think about giving it a go myself... any ideas? Whats the tallest character possible?

ummm BFG? Chewbacca? Legolas was supposed to be tall... It doesn't really matter on size; it all depends on the character you're going for, and the costume you're wearing! lol

Cosplayers like it when normal people approach them as well, especially when they ask for photos... Some people might be shy, but I and a fair few others are just exhibitionists... we like to get noticed!!

• Showmasters Admin
Tall Paul - I think that I know who you mean now.....PM me.....I dont want to bring her over here without good cause.... :D

I was the Jedi on the stall possibly next to Fortress......

927207[/snapback]

The PM system is disabled on this forum. You'll have to exchange email addys or MSN Ids if you want to chat off the forum.

Tall Paul - I think that I know who you mean now.....PM me.....I dont want to bring her over here without good cause.... :D

I was the Jedi on the stall possibly next to Fortress......

927207[/snapback]

The PM system is disabled on this forum. You'll have to exchange email addys or MSN Ids if you want to chat off the forum.

927222[/snapback]

Big Guy why has Aspen gold ticket thread on CM9 been fixed for

:D go for it Tallpaul, sounds like you're really smitten! Aren't conventions just great eh. Speakin of hot ppls, did anyone else notice the girl as Teyla :P  :angry:  :D

926946[/snapback]

927087[/snapback]

;) i missed the fancy dress thing unfortunately :(

I only saw the one girl dressed as Teyla the weekend though, i was standing at the cash machine in the G-Mex and couldn't help staring at her :(

If she saw me she must have thought i was weird ;)

927122[/snapback]

I may know who it is can you say anything else about what she had with her or who she was with?

:lol: go for it Tallpaul, sounds like you're really smitten! Aren't conventions just great eh. Speakin of hot ppls, did anyone else notice the girl as Teyla :D  :(  :(

926946[/snapback]

927087[/snapback]

:P i missed the fancy dress thing unfortunately ;)

I only saw the one girl dressed as Teyla the weekend though, i was standing at the cash machine in the G-Mex and couldn't help staring at her :blush:

If she saw me she must have thought i was weird :lol:

927122[/snapback]

I may know who it is can you say anything else about what she had with her or who she was with?

927341[/snapback]

:) not really too sure about any more facts, just saw her at standing near the cash machine. Think she was talking to 2 girls at one point, and the one left, the other girl she was with might have been dressed up too...i think :(

It was me! ;);)

If, that is, she was either wearing Teyla's long floaty brown and blue skirt and the leather crop top thingy, or her long sheepskin Athosian coat!!!

Have a look HERE. I'm dressed in it with Chris Judge... ;) And I look so fat!!! :o

If it wasn't me then.... your loss!!! Heh heh heh!!! :P:lol:

Nah, kidding :D You should have talked to me!!! I'm such an exhibitionist!!!! :lol:

Btw Tiggerific I recognised you from the forums around about and I was gonna talk to you but I went all shy!!! :P:lol:

Edited by Bogwoppit

We're going to do our stick fight there, but we're not the ones who did it there...

This is getting confusing! :P

Me and my mate do a stick fight as Teyla and her evil Wraith subconscious, and we will be at the LFCC I think, as long as I haven't got a show. But the ones who did the stick fight at Gmex were two sisters who did it as Teyla and Shep ;)

Btw Tiggerific I recognised you from the forums around about and I was gonna talk to you but I went all shy!!!  :P  ;)

927981[/snapback]

aw you should have come and said hi i dont bite :) ill keep my eyes open for ya from now and and come hound you if you dont come over and say hi ;)

*hugs*

If, that is, she was either wearing Teyla's long floaty brown and blue skirt and the leather crop top thingy, or her long sheepskin Athosian coat!!!

Have a look HERE. I'm dressed in it with Chris Judge...  ;)  And I look so fat!!!  :o

927981[/snapback]

No you don't.

927994[/snapback]

Thanks!! :P

aw you should have come and said hi i dont bite :) ill keep my eyes open for ya from now and and come hound you if you dont come over and say hi 

*hugs*

Cool! :D Do cos I might not see you, I don't wear my glasses when I'm in costume!! :P

It was me!  :angry::angry:

Have a look HERE. I'm dressed in it with Chris Judge...  ;)  And I look so fat!!!  :o

If it wasn't me then.... your loss!!! Heh heh heh!!!  :P  :lol:

Nah, kidding  :D  You should have talked to me!!! I'm such an exhibitionist!!!!  :lol:

Btw Tiggerific I recognised you from the forums around about and I was gonna talk to you but I went all shy!!!  B)  :lol:

927981[/snapback]

..yeah, you're the one i was thinking of... :wub:

Me and my mate do a stick fight as Teyla and her evil Wraith subconscious, and we will be at the LFCC I think, as long as I haven't got a show. But the ones who did the stick fight at Gmex were two sisters who did it as Teyla and Shep 

even better all four of you should get together at lfcc and have a massive duel!

..yeah, you're the one i was thinking of... :lol:

928104[/snapback]

:lol: So next time come and say Hi!!! I won't bite... much!! :blush:;)

Me and my mate do a stick fight as Teyla and her evil Wraith subconscious, and we will be at the LFCC I think, as long as I haven't got a show. But the ones who did the stick fight at Gmex were two sisters who did it as Teyla and Shep 

even better all four of you should get together at lfcc and have a massive duel!

928117[/snapback]

That WOULD be cool!!! I'll suggest it! :D