Thursday 2nd

emotionalvampire

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were staying at the Travel Lodge?

The Travel Inn is about 20-25mins walk from the station. Its based in the centre of town and opposite the Ski Dome (where the screenings are and the bowling alley). From the train statation, head straight up the road, through the shopping centre to the open market. Here, head right, through a car park. Cross the road and right in front of you should be Wyevale Garden Centre (and to your left the big dome). Walk around the front of that around the side of The Barn (a pub) and your there.

The coach station is on the out skirts of the city. It would be about 30-45min walk. A taxi should cost you about £5 and there are regular buses that go into the centre for 90p.

Does that help?

Thats the best one in my opinion. Its 5mins walk from the screenings and 10mins walk from the centre.

If you do get lost, head for the ski dome. You can miss it, its bloody huge. Go to where the McDonalds is and stand outside and look over the road and you will see The Barn on the left and the garden centre on the right. Travel Inn is on the left had side of The Barn

I'm coming down tomorrow. So I could maybe meet you lot for drinks. We're supposed to be going out for a meal to celebrate my birthday. But I don't mind drinking instead :blush:

If I did come for drinks tomorrow how am I gonna recognise you lot?

Edited by Kell

my mum and i will be there from bout 8pm!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! less than 30 hours to go til we get there!)

Another person going with their mum! Yes! My mum is coming too!