CSI Fan fictions.

Mike

Seeing as me and Smaug have made some, and Sah has been poking me ( :(), i thought we could all post our Fanfics that we make.

You will post them in the fan fic forum, and then post the link here. Hopefully i'll be able to make a library. :)

Before Vegas - By Mike

A case of Ecklie - By Mike

Crossing the line - By Smaug

Money Troubles - By Smaug

Edited by Mike

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any requests?

I have one on the go at the moment but it's a long one. Wanted to know if any one had any short story ideas (wouldn't ness be 450 words). Maybe suggest something and then me and Mike can write something and we can see how different the stories are?!

:D Just an idea (if you're up for it Mike!!!)

has everyone read Time to say Goodbye in the fan fic section? I know it's not by a poster here but I really like it! :D

as for you idea Rach, I'd really like to hear how Catherine gave up the dancing and became a CSI! I know we know she used to help the Detective solve the cases back in her dancing days and do I remember something about night school?! but I don't think we've heard when/how she decided to be a CSI :D

what do you guys think?

Luv sah xx

I actually wasn't overly keen on that Time to Say Goodbye fic. I didn't want to post anything unless I got flamed.

It didn't flow at all, and it didn't have a beginning or a middle. It was just an end.

OK, Mike we'll both write it and see how different the two fictions are :lol: I'm up for it! Cath's transition from Dancing to Detecting.

The fic competition polls are coming up, so support the cause!!

Oh, and don't vote for any of these 1 posters. They join, make the fic post then just wait. I'm not even gonna worry about them moaning about that comment, they'll never see it. :P

Hello, i'm new here, obviously. :lol: Just wanted to add a fic that I love and half requested with my friend Greta.

I love Rory Cochrane! Yep. And this has a mixture of CSI: And CSI: Miami, so I hope nobody freaks out.

Smaug was kind enough to write it for me. *kisses* It's PG but has a few swears in it. And in my mind, Tim is terrified of spiders. :wub:

http://www.vaguely-me.com/fic1.html

Money troubles was cool, when it ended i was like noooo, you should make it a WIP, and perhaps have a subtle bit of Sara/Griss angst in there....or maybe thats just me fantasising(?) about my fave ship *again*.

Seriously tho, good imagery in there, very effective. :angry:

Off to read Mikes' now.

Oh! Of course - it's a locked post. I'll post it here, because it's only short.

~

Title: Empathy

Rating: PG

Pairing: Grissom/Sara

Words: 248 (I know, stupidly short, but I couldn’t fit it into a drabble :-P)

~

When Sara has nightmares, Grissom cannot hear the screams of the victims in her head. He wakes, sometimes, to the sound of her own muffled cries. He never wakes her; he merely watches. He’s fascinated by the furrows in her forehead, each changing with every twitch of her eyebrows. Her skin glistens, covered in a sheen of cold sweat.

Sometimes she speaks. Grissom can’t always make out what she says, but he hears names. Every now and again he’ll hear the name of the victim of their latest case. Sometimes he’ll hear her mutter ‘mom’ or ‘dad’ in a voice so small he barely believes it’s hers. He hates being able to differentiate between in which of her nightmares she is the witness and in which she is the victim.

It is only when he hears his own name, barely audible, that he lightly takes her hand. He pushes her hair behind her ear and whispers “I’m here.†This always seems to calm her. Grissom wonders how many times she has called his name in her sleep, only to have nothing but an empty silence in reply and nothing but cold sheets beside her.

Grissom decides that there is no use in dwelling on the past. He moves closer to her, resting his forehead against the nape of neck. Her breathing calms. He is here now and that is all that matters. Grissom closes his eyes and dreams of a time when Sara will stop hearing the screams.

~