Parking at the GMEX

Jacali

• Showmasters Admin
Check the FAQ topic - has a nice section "where can I park".

914816[/snapback]

Thats all i seem to read lately in here. If thats all people did then this place would be empty..no threads :P

914823[/snapback]

Because my FAQ is so good :D

Would you prefer there wasn't one and we went back to the old days with 10+ threads a day being started with the same questions in again and again? Yes we had more threads but 80% were pointless re-asking of the same questions.

• Moderators

Pre-FAQ = lots of topics, giving us the ability to post various answers, some repeated.

Post-FAQ = a few topics, giving us the ability to write the same damn thing over and over again - PLEASE READ THE FAQ, GO TO THE FAQ, CLICK HERE!

:P

I still maintain we need an automatic FAQ button to click :D

• Showmasters Admin
Pre-FAQ = lots of topics, giving us the ability to post various answers, some repeated.

Post-FAQ = a few topics, giving us the ability to write the same damn thing over and over again - PLEASE READ THE FAQ, GO TO THE FAQ, CLICK HERE!

:D

914891[/snapback]

You're luck I'm not BBB, or with a comment like that I'd have deleted my FAQ and gone off in a huff!

914816[/snapback]

Thats all i seem to read lately in here. If thats all people did then this place would be empty..no threads :D

914823[/snapback]

Because my FAQ is so good :P

Would you prefer there wasn't one and we went back to the old days with 10+ threads a day being started with the same questions in again and again? Yes we had more threads but 80% were pointless re-asking of the same questions.

914866[/snapback]

Which kinda disproves your own argument that nobody reads it. If we're down on threads, someone must be reading it ! :D:P

Personally, I'm more inclined to research the stuff i specifically need to know myself online and on the phone. Some people (nobody in particular) just need spoon fed, which isn't a criticism.

In related discussion, we frown upon guest suggestions going in here, and general info requests (or at least repetitive ones) are also unwelcome. Like rain said .... we're running out of stuff to allow in here ;)

• Moderators
In related discussion, we frown upon guest suggestions going in here, and general info requests (or at least repetitive ones) are also unwelcome. Like rain said .... we're running out of stuff to allow in here :P

914910[/snapback]

I think we all rely on you to come up with some polls to fill this place up :D

• Showmasters Admin

914816[/snapback]

Thats all i seem to read lately in here. If thats all people did then this place would be empty..no threads :(

914823[/snapback]

Because my FAQ is so good :P

914866[/snapback]

Which kinda disproves your own argument that nobody reads it. If we're down on threads, someone must be reading it ! :D:P

Personally, I'm more inclined to research the stuff i specifically need to know myself online and on the phone. Some people (nobody in particular) just need spoon fed, which isn't a criticism.

In related discussion, we frown upon guest suggestions going in here, and general info requests (or at least repetitive ones) are also unwelcome. Like rain said .... we're running out of stuff to allow in here ;)

914910[/snapback]

I never said no one reads it :D If I believed that I wouldn't bother to keep doing them and keep them updated.

I've always hoped that for every person that doesn't read it, there's another 10 that do.

Edited by Too Tall

Sowwy  B)

916080[/snapback]

Awww don't worry .... we're not all nasty .... dufresne has a really bad reputation here as a troublemaker :P

Hang on you already know that ... I thought you were new for a moment *tsk*

916082[/snapback]

Yep, our Jacali's an oldie :D

Edited by rain