Possible date changes for Autographica

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We are working on our main star guest, and have been trying to lock them down to our current dates, which has been hard to achieve. Because of this we may have to change our dates. More info on this will be put up when we have locked them down, though at this time, dates remain the same.

yeh thats what I am thinking must be someone they really want to get!! If they are willing to change the entire date for them! (fingers crossed it isn't near end of april cause I am going away to dublin so need me cash)

As for clues although it prb is reading to much in to it but the SM post likes to keep on saying "lock them down"

Hmmm !

I wonder who this big guest is.

Not that many options for a guest on the level of a Buzz Aldrin or an Ursula Andress. Both very iconic.

I would imagine it would be someone similar to these, so probably not a current star, but maybe a big star from the 60/70's ala Burt Reynolds when he came to comiccon.

All very intriguing.

I was thinking who it could be yesterday would have to be someone who is big, and then I thought if it was a play on words.. Possibly Sean Connery (i know its huge) but remember this is SM and nearly anything is possible... hrmmm

A

I was thinking who it could be yesterday would have to be someone who is big, and then I thought if it was a play on words.. Possibly Sean Connery (i know its huge) but remember this is SM and nearly anything is possible... hrmmm

Sorry but that is not possible.

910994[/snapback]

Bl8dy pessimist ! ^_^

Edited by dufresne

But Who Ever thought Buzz Aldrin or Ursula Andress would be possible. everyone on the Collectormania threads were saying William Shatner is a definatly NO NO he'd never come and look he did. SO anything is possible

But Who Ever thought Buzz Aldrin or Ursula Andress would be possible. everyone on the Collectormania threads were saying William Shatner is a definatly NO NO he'd never come and look he did. SO anything is possible

911098[/snapback]

So anything is possible then!! Excellent news - £5 per autos coming soon. :wub:

i think if we dont hear anything by the end of the month we know its a definate NO to the date they have posted. they'd need to announce so many guests within a short period of time and distribute the tickets because people won't want to pick them up on the day if theirs a huge queue in the foyet