Lost Group Shots?

rjw499

There is a dealer that's always at SMs events (and the others) who has some GREAT cast shots in A3 size. I have their details at home and I will dig them out ...... it's something dot net if that helps mean time :headscratch:

They have one shot on the beach, one in front of the wreckage, and one in the jungle. I can't remember which now, but Walt is missing from one, and Clare is missing from another, but the third has all fourteen main cast members.

They are always at SMs events, and I can't see them NOT bringing these to GMEX with Ian Somerhalder being there. They also do individual shots in the same size of Sawyer, Jack, Kate and Charlie.

The one Dufresne may be thinking about, may be www.bigscreenus.com, but the website does not show what is available at the moment, though it may be worth a phone call.

May I suggest www.richartprints.com who do have a large Lost print for sale(I saw it in Birmingham!) and I believe it costs £35 for the larger version. Here is an actual link

http://www.richartprints.com/tv/pages/Lost_jpg.htm

You could always phone or email to get the actual sizes that he does. I prefer the Black and White versions myself, but that's just my own opinion :P

Hope this helps

The one Dufresne may be thinking about, may be www.bigscreenus.com, but the website does not show what is available at the moment, though it may be worth a phone call.

May I suggest www.richartprints.com who do have a large Lost print for sale(I saw it in Birmingham!) and I believe it costs £35 for the larger version. Here is an actual link

You could always phone or email to get the actual sizes that he does. I prefer the Black and White versions myself, but that's just my own opinion ^_^

Hope this helps

906218[/snapback]

That sounds familiar alright ! The gaffer is a bald guy, maybe late thirties ? They do a lot of posters as well ....

What about those black and white ones with the complete cast disembodied heads ? They do each Trek, SW, Red Dwarf, Dr Who etc - dunno if there is a Lost one though ?

Yep Dufresne : That description fits the guy I spoke to at a rival con event in Glasgow. Just wish the site would get updated.

I spoke to the guy that does Richart Prints in Birmingham who explained that the B&W prints cost a bit more to produce and that they do not sell quite as well as the others. In order to do a B&W print and send it to the printers a minimum run of at least 50 is required. He also advised that he does a print run depending on guests announced, as I had asked about an updated Smallville in the same style as the B&W Star Wars he does.

So, maybe he'll do a B&W Lost now that several guests from the show have been announced.

I am uncertain whether to get a cast shot tbh :blink:

I would like to meet everyone from LOST but you're talking 14 x 20/15 for their autos to comlete it, that's alot of cash :P

also as you have mentioned s2, there will be new/different characters so it wouldn't realllllly be a complete collection, not like, for example, Star Trek where only 1 person leaves/joins for the show's entire run

what will you do when s2 starts outside of the US? get a season 2 print and get everyone's autos twice?! :huh:

the Rich art stuff is great! own a few things and spoke to the guy recently at a toy collection show in B'ham, I really like his Star Trek Voyager print as it has both Jennifer Lien and Jeri Ryan on it and am dispointed he won't make a DS9 print that has Micheal Dorn and Nicole De Boer on in addition to everyone else; it has Andrew Robinson on an he was never a main cast member! he is apparently working on a new Stargate Atlantis shot though and expects it to be ready for LFaCC4 :blush:

surfy sah xx

I kinda take your point, but it's not like your spending all that cash at once.

It's gonna take five or six shows over about 18 months to get the whole Lost cast in, and even then, there's no guarantee of getting all fourteen of them to come. Monaghan wants to escape LOTR for a while (which I signing won't do), Terry O'Quinn has been a big TV name for 30 years, and for all we know some of them might not be up for it .......

You also stand zero chance of getting ALL the supporting cast.

Russeau ? No problem,

Jack's Dad ? certainly

Maybe even Locke's parents, Charlie's brother Liam, or Sawyer's friend from the shrimp van

But Kate's marshall ? Claire's boyfriend ? or Jin's boss ? Who knows .....

Personally, I wanna get a poster advertising the show or the DVDs that isn't specific to a season or a character or characters so anyone of note can sign it ...

You could always phone or email to get the actual sizes that he does. I prefer the Black and White versions myself, but that's just my own opinion :P

Hope this helps

906218[/snapback]

That sounds familiar alright ! The gaffer is a bald guy, maybe late thirties ? They do a lot of posters as well ....

What about those black and white ones with the complete cast disembodied heads ? They do each Trek, SW, Red Dwarf, Dr Who etc - dunno if there is a Lost one though ?

906241[/snapback]

You are talking about BIG SCREEN who attend all SM Events, even the Cheshunt ones. Earl is the Boss (with the bald head) nice guy, very helpful. If he's got it fine, if he's not, he;ll get it for you if its available. Also sells on ebay under name '299photos' I believe.

They are revamping their website, but if you go to http://www.bigscreenus.com/ it does have a telephone contact number.

nice one dufresne!

can't believe I forgot to make the point of the possibility of not completing a cast shot - who knows if Dominic, as you said, wants to do an event in the near future? and Matthew Fox? hmmm

do they make posters does anyone know? imagine if you could just get a black poster with the word LOST on like at the start of each ep! that'd be cool :rolleyes:

what's everyone else getting signed?

surfy sah xx

• Moderators

331131.1020.A.jpg

I like that one, just because it's fairly dark compared to a lot of the other ones.

237598.1010.A.jpg

This one's ok but I think I prefer the clearer face shots of the other one.

Think I'll stick with 8x10s though because I'd want a completed cast shot if I did get one, and who knows! Plus there's a few people in season 2 I'd like to get too :rolleyes:

The first one is ...... nice (good to see Locke getting the foreground he deserves) but I wouldn't want (staying spoiler free) anyone from series two to sign it.

I also like the "generic" nature of the second one. I know it has the original fourteen on it, but I'd happily have John Terry, Mira Furlan, etc - or any series two cast sign it. It also fits in well with the generic (and multi-signed) posters I already have of SW:TOT, LOTR, Bond, Alien and Indy.

Nice heads up with the website Bunnies, thanks !

*goes off to order poster*

I like the first poster there Davidb but I'm not so keen on the fact that you can't see everyone and after the main-ish characters everyone gets a bit small :huh:

the second is the one like on the calendar and dvd which is cool :blink: but might present a bit of a problem for people wishing to get season 2 sigs as they might not want to get them on a season 1 shot...

I'm still dreaming about a black poster with the word LOST "spun" in the middle and getting sigs in silver all around hmmm :headscratch:

surfy sah xx

Nah ..... I think that would be a bit .... plain ? :headscratch:

The second one is the original poster, and therefore the "signature" poster. I'd happily let series two people sign it. Same as Russeau isn't on it, but she could sign it ..... although I suppose she is both series :blink:

Ive got a nice film cell presentation that I got for my birthday that I'm gonna start getting signed..not gonna get many on it I guess so I might get something else signed too, and in the event of Evangeline doing a signing anytime I have my large i-am-lost Kate poster :headscratch:

• Moderators

I'd quite like a cast shot 8x10 but they're all quite light/dark in places so I'm not sure how all the sigs would come up, and it'd probably be a bit cramped.

I also can't decide whether to get all of a certain type of photo - like there's similar style character shots for each one, or get different for each ... decisions decisions.

I hope SM have some 8x10 photos that have the LOST logo on in the corner :wub:

I've got a Dom/Charlie one like that and I like how it's an official photo not just any random image as it were :angry: (not that I'm saying SM don't choose their photos carefully... :blink: )

surfy sah xx

• 3 weeks later...