showmasters

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh!

hope we will have some slave Leia in town :vader:

902480[/snapback]

Well if a certain Guest were to be announced, I must admit that I would be tempted... :P^_^

903361[/snapback]

go on your the queen of cosplay you know you want to

oh!

hope we will have some slave Leia in town :vader:

902480[/snapback]

Well if a certain Guest were to be announced, I must admit that I would be tempted... :o:lol:

903361[/snapback]

go on your the queen of cosplay you know you want to

903400[/snapback]

:wub::P "Queen of cosplay"?! Wow, I've never been called that before! Lol.

I may just... :( Hehe.

• 3 weeks later...
will there be any rules for this competition or is it a free forall? just so we all know

907997[/snapback]

I don't think they bother with rules - lol. There weren't any for the competition at C8, so... Well hopefully they'll answer you, but that's what I reckon.

will there be any rules for this competition or is it a free forall? just so we all know

907997[/snapback]

You make it sound like you're planning on breaking the legs of other participants, rather than just being curious as to if you have to make everything by hand or whatever! lol... Saying that, breaking legs could be fun!!

907997[/snapback]

You make it sound like you're planning on breaking the legs of other participants, rather than just being curious as to if you have to make everything by hand or whatever! lol... Saying that, breaking legs could be fun!!

908245[/snapback]

not exactly breaking legs...more creating the dark mark and using some unforgivable curses on a few people!!

Just curious looking at the definition!

Anime, japenese films etc etc...

Cosplay as in Japenese costume stuff or can we be doing it as a Cotume from TV, Movie that is not japanese!

Please clrify for this slow minded individual! Please!

Mo

Just curious looking at the definition!

Anime, japenese films etc etc...

Cosplay as in Japenese costume stuff or can we be doing it as a Cotume from TV, Movie that is not japanese!

Please clrify for this slow minded individual! Please!

Mo

910238[/snapback]

You can enter as anything you want. there is a large group of us i believe will be entering as harry potter characters if that helps

Cosplay usually refers to those who dress as characters from japanese anime cartoons, manga and certain video games such as inyuasha and final fantasy. Put cosplay into google! :)

Showmaster: when are u going to announce the day that the comp is taking place? Its getting close to the con and i need to know what i am doing for the weekend ,costume wise :P

Thanks xx

Cosplay usually refers to those who dress as characters from japanese anime cartoons, manga and certain video games such as inyuasha and final fantasy. Put cosplay into google! :)

Showmaster: when are u going to announce the day that the comp is taking place? Its getting close to the con and i need to know what i am doing for the weekend ,costume wise  :wub:

Thanks xx

910807[/snapback]

RAVEN! Hi, Baby.

You are correct in your definition of 'Cosplay'. Wikipedia's listing confirms it. Must get things right, mustn't we? LOL.

You're gonna look SENSATIONAL.

Pauline XX