WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE THE NEXT EMPIRE DAY ?

showmasters

depends on the planned size of the event.  If they are going to be like the last one then definately 2 per year but if if possible I would prefer one bigger and better event with more and rarer guests, maybe at a larger venue than Cheshunt

902033[/snapback]

I agree with jedicouncil on this one. That size you could get away with two, but I think a larger star wars event would be good, and a change of venue would help that too. It wasn't easy to find.

:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Trust you to say that jamie :o

I agree with many here, one HUGE Star Wars con a year in London would be the most ideal scenario....even if it was just a one off to celebrate the 30th Anniversary next yer. Something akin to the Celebration events, but not quite on the same huge scale. If you can get some big names, a nice sized hall/space for guest talks, a games/art/costume room and a screening facility for fanfilms, that would be great. I think that kind of show would really attract alot of fans from mainland Europe and North Amercia, and of cause the UK fans ;)

I know that's all easy to say, but I think it can be done and I have faith in you Showmasters. You have the Collectormania and LF&CC shows down to a fine art now.