Serenity Comics

red8886

• 3 months later...

The comic covers are really great, and I am trying to get them signed at the moment, have about five of the nine signed so far, but still need Ron, Alan, Gina and Adam.

Then eventually, I have this vision of mounting them in a huge frame on the wall !

• Showmasters Admin
The comic covers are really great, and I am trying to get them signed at the moment, have about five of the nine signed so far, but still need Ron, Alan, Gina and Adam.

Then eventually, I have this vision of mounting them in a huge frame on the wall !

945872[/snapback]

I'm getting them all signed too. I have Ron, Gina and Adam to go. I got Alan in Florida and just wish they'd been out when Adam was at LFCC3 :yoda:

945872[/snapback]

I'm getting them all signed too. I have Ron, Gina and Adam to go. I got Alan in Florida and just wish they'd been out when Adam was at LFCC3 :D

945893[/snapback]

Yeah, know what you mean, met Adam three times, but all before the comic came out, fingers crossed I can make it to an event he is at again soon, but I reckon the hardest is going to be Gina, although I am hoping there is an outside change that she may turn up with hubby , Laurence Fishburne at the M:I 3 prem.

945872[/snapback]

Hubby has done exactly the same, but I think his will never see the light of day. (He lives with me and I can fill up blank walls very easily :lol: )

I'm also trying to get the collection signed. I've gotten a few of them personalised by the cast but my Mal cover which I got signed by Nathan and Joss at the Serenity premier isn't personalised and now I'm not sure whether to get Alan and Ron to personalise them at C9. I was just curious what you guys thinks looks better- personalised or just the signature?

Edited by Evil_Faith

• Showmasters Admin
For these comics, I have just been getting the signature, so I would want the same so the whole set was the same.

951837[/snapback]

Same here :thumbup:

Think I may have to stalk Gina one day just to get them finished though.

For these comics, I have just been getting the signature, so I would want the same so the whole set was the same.

951837[/snapback]

Same here :thumbup:

Think I may have to stalk Gina one day just to get them finished though.

953644[/snapback]

Let me know when the stalking begins, as will probably need to as well !